Can we talk

Narrator's POV

Idalys was so relieved about Shawn. She drove home and all she thought about was the kiss and how perfect it was. How perfect they would be together.

Shawn's POV

I sat on my couch looking blankly at the wall. I gently rubbed my index finger over my upper lip wanting more of her kisses. Idalys's kisses. Her lips were plump,juicy, and soft. She was amazing, and I'm falling so hard for her. Words can't describe how I feel about her.
I decided to text her Goodnight but I didn't know if I should say the words. Those three empty words
Shawn: Goodnight Idalys, thanks again
Idalys: For what?
Shawn: really?! Haha. FOR THE KISS.
Idalys: what kiss?
Shawn: Asshole
Idalys: Daddy

Shit, she turned me on with just one word. God I wanted Idalys BAD. I knew she wanted me too but let's make this a game.

Shawn: Game on
Idalys:Alright. Goodnight, xoxo

××××××××××××××××××××

[Next Day at School]

Idalys's POV

I was nervous. I had to admit, but he started it. I sat in my seat along with the rest of the students as Shawn walked in. This 'game' had me excited. I wore tight jeans showing my ass off and a crop top, showing a little cleavage. Shawn immediately wrote something on the board which included instructions for the class. Then an idea popped into my head.

I got up from my seat making my way to his desk. "Mr.mendes?" I ask and he looks up, his eyes go directly to my chest. "Y-yes?" Shawn asks shuffling a bit in his chair. "Could I talk to you in private?" I ask. "uh, sure" he says a little concerned with the fake worry on my face. I walk out before him scanning the hall. He walks out behind and I immediately push him against the wall. "You see, I have an issue with your class. I'm trying to pass, but I can't when you sit there and look unbelievably attractive. I just want to do so many things to you.Bad things. And it doesn't help when I have a burning sensation between my legs, Mr.Mendes." I whisper in his ear. "Fuck, Idalys. Were in school. Dont make me take you back into that room and fuck you right in front of those kids. " He gulps. I rest my hands on his chest and slowly trail one day to his now showing bulge and palm it slowly. "I-idalys. Shit" Shawn moans. Continuing until he starts throwing his head back. I stop and walk back into class. Leaving him with a situation to solve on his on.

----------------------------

WOAHHH that was kinda dirty.Anyways, so SORRY for not updating but I'm updating a couple chapters right now to make up for it ❤

Xoxo~Riccosgirl