Tease

*Smut warning*
( Skip to the end to get important details and not the smut if you are uncomfortable with smut)
××Oh and the song is for the very end. It will make more sense if you read EVERYTHING on this page plzz. 💓××

Shawn's POV

Idalys had me right where she wanted me during school today. Its only fair if I return the favor.

Me: Hey, could you come over? There's something we have to talk about. Its really important.
Idalys: Is everything okay? I'm on my way.

Perfect, I thought. She won't suspect a thing.
After 15mins the doorbell rings and I open it. "Hey, what's wrong?" Idalys asks. "Come in" I offer. I walk to my room and sit on my bed as she follows. "What's wrong Shawn? Your scaring me." She says. "Well, something happened today. And I didnt like how it ended. " I say scouting closer to her. "What?" She asks completely confused. I immediately push her onto the bed and kiss her with passion filled with lust. I trail kisses onto her neck as she gives me more access to it. I take my shirt off and then continue kissing her lips. She's distracted. While were still making out I move my hand to the side where the night stand is. And I feel them. I smile into the kiss. And she pulls back. "What are you doing to me?" Idalys asks. "Just returning the favor honey" I say and immediately cuff both hands to my bed post. "Shawn, what the fuck" she shouts as she tries to get lose but fails. I take her pants off and hover my hand over her now throbbing Heat. "Shawn" she moans. "I haven't even touched you and your already begging?" I question. I remove her shirt and kiss her body. Trailing to her thighs. I take her underwear off and I needed her, so bad. But it wasn't part of the plan. "May I?" I ask. "Shawnnn" she moans. I guess I have an answer. I kiss on her heat as she squirms and bucks her hips wanting more. I laugh and kiss her on the lips. "What do you want ?" I ask already knowing the answer. "You! I WANT YOU!" Idalys begs. I trace my finger all over her stomach and I stop at her heat. Instantly pushing a finger in as she moans out. Begging for more. I thrust my finger in once more and stop. I put my shirt back on and un cuff her as I hand her, her clothes. "WHAT THE HELL?" Idalys asks. " I told you. I was returning the favor, from earlier. You left me there Helpless" I laugh off. "I won't do it again, SHAWN PLEASE" She begs. But I didnt give in. "We both know, you are completely capable of solving that problem, BY YOURSELF" I say innocently. She puts her clothes on very frustrated.
"2 can play that game, Mr.Mendes. see you tomorrow, babe. " she says walks out the door swaying her hips.

Fuck

(This was hella short😐)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××

🐏🐏🐏NONE SMUTERS🐏🐏🐏👇👇

Okay, u didnt miss much. ( Oh and plz read the things after this, okay peace✌)
It was basically smut and it was just Shawn getting Idalys back for teasing him and yah. But there was no S*x. It was very close he just got her back. Teasing her. But out of 10 it was a 6 for smut level *my opinion* so u can still Read it if u want. ☺ Ur choice and dont report me or something like that BC I wrote smut about Shawn. Its just the story and honestly I have no ideas so yah. Its just for the smut likers😂
Thanks Boo,
                             Ricco's Girl❤

______________________________

PLZZ READ. IMPORTANT for ALL of yall peeps🍑🍑😂⚠⚠⚠⚠🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫👇👇

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. like I can't explain how sorry I am for not updating. like I have time but I needed a break. Like I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue to write. BC like Who would I be writing for? Huh. Barely anybody reads this book. And not just this one, all the other ones. (2)
But I decided to keep going BC I HATE when your reading a reallyyy good book and they haven't updated since freaking Magcon broke up ( original Magcon) and im like wtf it was getting good. Not that I think this story is good, like I honestly think it sucks ASS!! Sorry for ranting but I needed to. And I promise you that I will TRY to get back to a regular updating schedule. I will make one up RN. And ik I said I was going to finish this book and start on "Mendes's Girl" but I just haven't finished this book and honestly I wanna cut THIS book short and sorry that there wasn't much smut
I write smut in my imagines for Cam. Just change Cam For Shawn if you want 😂 (" NEW RULES" IS A FUCKING BOP!!!! BY Dua Lipa😍)
mhm k, imma stop 😂 BTW PLZZZ go watch my "Trailer" for Mendes's Girl. Its just showing Characters. So Yahh. I kinda like it. Plug plug plug 🔌🔌😂
#LastFam🤘
Love you muffins and THANK YOU if you've read this far. You the real MVP 😘

~ Ricco's Girl❤