4: The Shy hand holding

July 13th, 2017.

4: The Shy hand holding: When you're both very shy but your hands brush against each other, and you  crave to feel that again, until one of you finally decides to take the risk and hold the other's hand. It feels like your heart is     going to explode and you can't stop smiling.

~~

"Tyler, I can't go in there", Josh muttered.

"C'mon Joshie, it's just until the second stop and we can get off the subway again", Tyler begged.

"Do you see how crowded that thing is?" Josh mumbled as he anxiously looked at the crowded subway they were approaching. Tyler gave him puppy dog eyes. "The next one is gonna be just as crowded, if not more. C'mon, it'll only be a few minutes", Tyler assured him.

Josh bit his lip as he stepped inside but immediately wanted to turn around again.

"C'mon, Joshie, you got this", Tyler reassured him as he entered the subway right behind him.

Josh's hands were trembling and his breath was shaking. Someone bumped into him, which made Josh bump into someone else.

"S-sorry I'm so sorry-", Josh started stuttering.

"Joshie, you're okay", Tyler assured his friend. He was starting to feel bad for making Josh get into the subway.

He pushed Josh back until he was in the corner against the walls and stood in front of him, keeping the people away from Josh like a human shield. "We're almost there", Tyler said and Josh nodded hesitantly. He took a deep breath as he fidgeted with his fingers nervously again.

Tyler wanted to beat up Josh's anxiety.

Tyler turned around so that he could look at the people in the subway better, when his hand brushed against Josh's.

Tyler blushed and looked up at Josh. "S-sorry", he blushed. Josh quickly looked down with deep red cheeks. "S-s'okay", he mumbled softly while blushing deeply.

He pinched one of his hands with the fingers of his other hand as he looked down at them, his cheeks still flushed pink.

Tyler wanted to stop him, as he looked from Josh's hands up to Josh who avoided his gave nervously, and Tyler hesitated.

He then turned away, deciding that he shouldn't do it. But after a while when Tyler looked back down at Josh's hands, he saw that Josh was pinching the flesh between his fingernails.

Tyler wanted to grab Josh's hand so badly but he was scared to do so. He didn't know what Josh would think or want but their hands brushing against each other didn't feel like it was enough and-

He grabbed Josh's hand. Josh immediately looked up with big, unsure eyes, and Tyler blushed and bit his lip as he looked back at Josh. He wrapped his fingers around Josh's hand, even though Josh didn't do the same. He lightly squeezed a little and when he looked up at Josh again, he could see his breathing was quicker and his eyes were still unsure.

Tyler used his other hand to close Josh's fingers around his own hand and held them in place with that hand.

"We're almost there, you're okay Joshie", Tyler told him softly, gently.

Josh bit his lip and then nodded. He lightly squeezed Tyler's hand and blushed as he looked up. Tyler smiled down at him, nose scrunching up a little, which made Josh shyly smile too. He rested his other hand on Tyler's so that they were both holding both of each other's hands.

"Almost there", Tyler smiled. "You okay Joshie?" He asked. Josh blushed and nodded. "Better now", he whispered, voice cracking. Tyler noticed how he was breathing calmer and how he wasn't paying attention to anything but Tyler.

Tyler smiled. "Good, you're doing so great Joshie", he assured him as he rested his forehead against Josh's. Josh closed his eyes in content.

They then arrived at their stop.

"C'mon Joshie, we're here", Tyler smiled. Josh sighed relieved and Tyler lead him through the few people standing around the exit and they exited the subway.

Josh took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. "Finally", he sighed relieved.

Tyler smiled as he pulled Josh closer and grabbed Josh's hand with his other hand as well again.

"Let's go home, yeah Joshie baby?" Tyler asked. Josh blushed and nodded. "Y-yeah, please", he smiled shyly.

~~

Shooooort but I wanted to update 'cause I wanna write part 5 'cause I'm EXCITE and now I can FINALLY start that one WHOOO

So please let me know what you think of this!!

Love ya