1: The assuring friendship hand holding

June 28th, 2017.

1: The assuring friendship hand holding - When one of you is heartbroken or sad, and the other one holds your hand or both of your hands to show you that they're there for you, and will always be.

ALSO in the past, I've had people be like "lol forehead" when I wrote 'a frown on his forehead' 'cause apparently people think a frown is something with your mouth but noooo it's not here's the description:

"To make the forehead wrinkle and the eyebrows move down (as a sign of worry, disapproval, deep thought etc): "He frowned at her bad behaviour." such a movement of the forehead and eyebrows: "a frown of disapproval."

SOOOO if I use 'frown' then it's this ^^^ ok thanks guys happy reading!!

~~

The bell rang and Josh sighed. He ran his hand through his hair and wiped the gel on his hand off on a towel.

For once, he was trying to make his hair look a little more formal, even though it was still bright red, for a date with his girlfriend but noooooo, of course someone had to ring the bell again just when Josh was busy. He always got interrupted when he wanted to do something different to his hair and appearance for once.

He hopped down the stairs of his small house and he saw that it was Tyler through the window. He opened the door. "Hey Ty, I can't-"

"He broke up", Tyler choked out and Josh saw that he was crying now.

"He what?!" Josh exclaimed. Tyler only cried harder.

"W-we-" he started. "Wait, baby, come inside first", josh said as he held out his hand and Tyler grabbed it as he nodded. He walked inside and Josh closed the door. He sent his girlfriend a quick text before he tossed his phone in the table in the hallway and lead his best friend to the living room.

"C'mon baby, sit down for me. I'm back in a second", Josh said, a worried look on his face. Tyler's breath hitched as more tears fell down and he nodded without saying anything.

Josh hurried to the kitchen and filled two big glasses with water. He grabbed a pack of tissues and made his way back to the living room where Tyler was clutching a pillow to his chest now.

"Oh baby", Josh sighed, his heart breaking at the sight. He put everything down on the coffee table and sat down next to Tyler. He pulled the boy in his lap and Tyler curled up against his chest.

"Tell me about it", Josh whispered. Tyler nodded as he wiped his tears away, before they were replaced with new ones.

"W-we spent the last 4 nights and 5 days t-together a-and we did f-fun things like going to the movies a-and we even saw a couple of small b-bands playing live downtown a-and we showered t-together and he f-fucked me every d-day and night at least t-twice", Tyler started, sobs only becoming louder.

"A-and he-" Tyler cut himself off with a sob. "H-he was gonna leave today, just a while b-before I got h-here. I asked h-him if he wanted t-to he my date to J-Jesse and Colin's w-wedding but..." he trailed. He stopped, and another sob escaped his lips. Josh was hugging him close to his chest, pressing kisses atop of his best friend's head.

"I-instead of saying yes, h-he... he broke up with me", Tyler whispered, feeling completely broken.

"H-he said he'd been wanting t-to do it sooner b-but he 'was scared to h-hurt me'", Tyler sobbed. "But instead he fucked me a dozen times, if not more", he sniffled.

"I'm so sorry Ty, I'm so sorry baby", Josh said as he gently rocked Tyler back and forth, trying to calm him down.

It helped. Josh always helped him.

When Tyler had calmed down a little, Josh spoke up. He grabbed Tyler's hands with his own and held them tightly.

"Y'know, baby? He's an asshole. He's a fucking asshole for doing that to you", Josh said.

"He's not", Tyler whispered, voice cracking.

"Yes, he is, baby", Josh said. "He can't do that shit! He can't hurt you like that, leave you like that! He doesn't deserve you", Josh said. "I don't deserve h-him, that's why he b-broke up", Tyler muttered.

"No! God, Tyler baby, you're so fucking gorgeous and amazing and perfect! Baby I'd date the fucking shit out of you if I was gay and you know that. It's a fucking big loss for him if he decides to break up with you", Josh said.

"I'm gonna ask cupid if he can make you fall in love with me then", Tyler said, causing Josh to let out a laugh. Tyler smiled softly. "I'm kidding", he said as he snuggled closer into Josh's chest. Josh caressed the backs of Tyler's hands gently.

"You and your girl are too cute together, I'd never want to ruin that. And besides, I'm not in love with you. Maybe if you were gay, but you're not, so don't worry", Tyler chuckled.

Josh let out a laugh. "I'm not worrying at all, I wouldn't even care if it was like that. You're my best friend forever, nothing will change that", Josh said as he pressed a kiss atop of Tyler's hair and hugged him a little tighter, squeezing his hands reassuringly.

Tyler smiled. "Love you, J", he said. "Thanks for always making me feel better", he sighed.

"Love you too, baby. You're the most important person in my life", Josh replied. Tyler giggled as he closed his eyes. He let go of Josh's hand for a second to wipe some tears away, and then grabbed his hand again.

Then Tyler gasped as he let go of Josh's hands and sat up in his lap. "You guys were going out today!" He said. "Shit I am so so sorry I totally forgot I should go", Tyler said as he wanted to get up, but Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler again, locking their hands together, and he pulled him back down in his lap.

"I already texted her that I had to cancel", Josh said. "What? N-no Joshie you-", Tyler started.

"You're the most important person in my life, remember? You're a lot more important now than a date. I'll just have a date with you. Tacos, movies, cuddles...", Josh listed. "...Are you sure?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "Hell yeah, I've known you for so long, I'm not gonna let you go through this on your own", Josh said as he pushed his forehead against the back of Tyler's neck.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, J", Tyler sighed.

"Luckily you don't have to think about that 'cause I'm not planning on ever leaving your side", Josh said. Tyler smiled as he squeezed Josh's hands lightly.

~~

Okay before everyone starts with "I miss Joshler", it's only one one-shot!! The other ones are gonna be romantic Joshler so don't worry! The description of this type of hand holding was friendship and not romance so that's why I wrote this!

I hope you guys liked it! I'd love to hear what you think of it and I'm gonna start writing the next one-shot now!