Starting from the bottom

'So tell me, how is this going to work again' I was now sat watching the news. I hate the news, it's always full of sad things, which really scares me.
'Omg, you never listen, I just told you literally my entire plan from start to finish. Right first you need some kind of make over, hair, nails and make up. Then we can move onto your clothing, then we need to find out who the guy even is'
'Oh great, and wait, what's wrong with my clothes? Just because you don't like to be comfortable!' I look down at my fluffy pink pjs, well I guess I kind of do look like cotton candy but it's not like I go to school like this.
'Lets go today, get a few things in check, go change and find some money for the bus, I can't be bothered to walk' groaning I get up and go change, after a quick shower I shove on some skinny jeans and a baggy red jumper. There is seriously nothing wrong with what I wear, just because my boobs aren't hanging out my top doesn't mean my clothing is wrong, people are just wrong.
Running down the stairs I find Julie eating the last cupcake
'Hey you little piggy, I didn't even get to have one of those. Also why do we have to get the bus when we can always just get your hot ass brother to drop us off?' I say Winking at her, while She makes a puking face,
'Ew, just ew, how could you even say that to me, he's my brother, and he's gross'
'Well yeah you have to say that he's your brother, but no denying he's so hot'
Julie's brother max use to hang out with us all the time and inevitably I had a crush on him, but he become too 'cool' to hang around with us anymore and now he just ignores me, which is kind of sad but still.
Something else to mention would be that I've been living with Julie for the last 2 weeks, my moms not around a lot always busy with work. I think she drowns herself with work to forget about my dad walking out on her a few years back, I don't blame her for not being home, I'm just glad I have a friend likes jules who cares for me.
'So that's a no on your brother then?'
'Well I guess I could ask but don't make Googly eyes behind his back every time he's turns away, it's kind of distrusting'
'Oh shush, it's not harming anybody'
'Yes, but it does give me nasty images in my head, so please try to contain your hormones woman' I let out a loud laugh, snorting which makes me cover my mouth in embarrassment because just before I snorted, Julie's brother walks in. Well that's embarrassing.
'No I'm not taking you guys shopping, I don't even care' rolling his eyes, he plunges himself onto the seat. His dark black hair is swept back out of his face, showing off his gorgeous blue eyes. Which reminds me, I need to get pay back on that blue eyed monster from last night and the only way I'm doing that is if I go shopping.
'Please max, it's not for Julie it for me, I would really appreciate it' I say giving him my best puppy dog eyes
'Fine, since it's not for Julie I guess I could drop you guys off' excited I jump up grabbing Julie,
'Come on let's go'