Should of picked on someone your own size

The sun bounced off the walls waking me from my slumber. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and yawned. Suddenly the events from yesterday hit me like a brick.

Somehow I found myself back at Julie's house, she was currently half off the bed, saliva dripping from her mouth and her messy hair was sprawled over her face.
I giggled to myself at how ridiculous she looked. However the laughter disappeared and my heart started to race. Who was that jerk who thought he could kiss me and make a fool out of me in front of everyone.
My phone buzzed on the bedside table. I picked it up to see I had over 100 notifications on facebook. Panicking I quickly typed in my passcode and clicked on the app. Panic set in as I opened up the first notification.
It was video of me and jerk face, it showed me all red faced arguing, then suddenly I was being kissed by the slobbering Jerk. It then showed me running off. It then zoomed into the jerks face as his friends laughed about what he did and a guy passing over £5 patting him on the back.
I could feel my face burning as I scrolled down the comments
'Haha good one bro'
'She's lucky'
'You can kiss me too If you like ;) id be much better than her'
The comments made me sick. I threw my phone across the room making Julie jump fully out of bed onto the floor. She sat up groaning.
'What the heck!' She yelled at me
'Don't what the heck me, where did you get to yesterday? I was humiliated in front of everyone!'
She looked confused for a second, then sat back on the bed,
'What are you talking about'
'Go and check Facebook'

She grabbed her phone off the night stand, opening up her fb app. After scrolling a little she clicked the video. Her hand flew to her mouth covering it.
'Omg I didn't know, honestly, what a jerk.'

'What am I going to do?'

'funny you should ask, I have the perfect plan' she grinned at me.
...................
'So are you ever going to tell me what this plan of yours is or what?'
We was currently making cupcakes and Julie still hadn't told me her brilliant plan. I was starting to think she didn't have a plan at all.
'Well, I was going to try to make you feel better first but since you have little to no patience I guess I should tell you' she smirked at me, wiping a splodge of icing sugar on my nose. Wiping it off, I put the cupcakes onto the cooling rack and dragged jules to the living room, sitting leg crossed on the floor, flicking the tv on.
'So come on tell me' why is she taking so god damn long.
'Gosh, chill. So my plan is, we make him fall for you. He thinks that he can just steal a kiss from MY best friend, I say we hurt him and see how he likes to be on the other end of the stick'
'What the heck jules, that's just cruel, I know what he did was bad but I don't want to stoop to his level' I mean yeah I suppose that maybe he would deserve it a little, but wouldn't that just make me foolish?
'See this is why we don't do fun things, your such a party pooper'
'Wow, that's jules, love you too'
'Look all I'm saying is that one day he's going to hurt another girl like that, how would you feel if you found out he had a bet to sleep with some girl ? That would really suck, wouldn't it? You should stop him before it's too late' thinking about it I guess she was right but I didn't even know the guy, what if he's not actually that bad.
'I don't know jules, what if it all goes wrong?'
'Look Imogen, if your not up for it then that fine we can just forget it, but wouldn't it be a little fun? Plus if it gets too much we can abort mission'
Sighing I make up my mind 'fine lets do this, where do I start'
Hugging me she squeals nearly breaking all the windows in the house. I guess I'm really doing this. I'm going to get my revenge.