#4

a/n:Hellllo to whoever is reading....i know i know i dont update this book as often , and i am really sorry . I'll try to update as often as possible.  

    People are 5O% more likely to agree to do what you ask them, if you speak into their right ear and lightly touch their forearm.

The happier you are the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror , the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships.

A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures while telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person's hand stays noticeably still.

If you feel like procrastinating on something, tell yourself you will do 1O minutes of the task. You will find yourself wanting to do more, because you've overcome what is called Procrastination anxiety.

People who understand sarcasm well are often good at reading people's mind.

When you become really close to someone or have spent a long time with a person, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.