#1

When a person dies, they have 7 mins of brain activity left. It's the mind replaying the person's memories.

Psychopaths have difficulties recognizing the facial expression of fear.

People are generally more honest when tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations

People who pretend not to care generally care a lot more than they think. It is known as an emotional defense mechanism.

If you want to create a feeling of closeness with a person during your first meeting, look at their eyes for 2-3 seconds longer while smiling. People really respond to it.

Whenever you're nervous or slightly nervous try chewing gum. It help distract one's mind into thing that since you are eating, you are not in danger.

When approaching people in the middle of conversations, take a peek at their feet .If they turn their feet towards you, it mean they want you to join. Slightly or completely depends on how much they want to talk to you. Therefore, if they just turn their torsos and not their foot, it's better to let them be.

If someone is angry or mad (purposefully trying to hurt you with their behavior) at you, don't talk ...stay silent. It'll get them angrier, and be ashamed later on.