The dream Monster

A Couple years ago, I was close to graduating from elementary school. It was 11:00 PM, and I finished doing my
homework.
The first thing I did was take off my clothes, threw them on the floor, and I put my pajamas on.
My mom heard noises, and found me awake. I explained to her why.
She gave me a good nights kiss, turned off the light and left me.
Later, I drifted of to sleep. It took me 1 minute before I was snoring. I had a weird dream of a girl I didnt know, but called her great grandma.
Later in the dream, the women started to attack me and try to rob my soul. I woke up, and directly looked at my clock: It was 3 AM.
Later, I looked back at my bed. I started screaming, when I saw the EXACT same women of my dream, floating on top of me.
She had no eyeballs, just black sockets. She had a huge smile from ear to ear, displaying her big, blood-hungry teeth.
She had long, black fingernails...
I screamed again, beggin for it to stop:
-Please leave me, I beg you!
I started crying. I was so frightened.
I screamed one more time, and "it" pointed a finger at me. I thought to my self,  im going to die today. My mom opened the door. She couldnt see anything, but she dragged me away and said:
-STOP CURSING MY FAMILY.

~~~~~~~~~~
Next day, we brought a couple of nuns and priests with us, for to bless the house. I actually never tought about it much. I started sleeping with my mom, I was scared. A couple months later, I asked her what it was, why me.
She explained to me that my great-grandmother faught woth a dark magic cult leader. So she cast a spell on her, turning her into a monster  that would kill one of each generation of the family. But WE killed her.