(A/N) I'm sorry (T.T)

Denise: minnnaaaaa!!! T^T huhuhu....I'm so sorry, but i can't continue this book. I lost HOPE!! And I'm so LOST!! I dunno Wat to do!! *continues to cry*

(Please stop crying Den-chan...)

Denise: I can't author-san! I used to have a lot of plans for this book but now--  >.< I feel so ashamed! I'm sorry for all the readers who I disappointed so much, that actually looked forward to this book. PLZ FORGIVE MEEEHHH

Nissy: I've never seen her suffer this much before...*smiles* best day ever!

Denise: *shouts from the emo corner* u sadist! What kind of a friend are you?!

(Minna don't worry...Den-chan won't 'really' stop updating this book...but she needs to do a lot of thinking first...please don't be angry at Den-chan...she'll do her best...and to make up for it...a new book will be written...and it's by yours truly...)

Both: EHHHH?!?!?!?

(Is there a matter?...)

Nissy: nothing AS! (short for "Author-san") I think I heard something at the living room! Wanna check it out...?

(Sure)

Nissy: *leaves the room with AS*

Denise: *sigh* alright, I think there is no stopping AS from making the book...I'm just gonna warn you guys. AS, well...she intends to break the FOURTH WALL *sweat drop* Hahaha! But nothing else serious. what's serious is that I still feel bad about this book...sorry...Anyway see you guys later-- WAIT! *hits head* silly me~ I'll announce if the new book is published XP.

-Den-chan out!