Chapter Two - First Day of School

♥CHAPTER TWO- “First Day of School”♥

“JAMES?! James?! Where?! I want to see him! Where is he?!”  Jenny felt excited hearing the guy’s name and began exclaiming.

James who’s sitting on Ann’s right side faked a cough to get Jenny’s attention. When Jenny turned to look at him, he introduced himself.

“I’m James”

“You’re James? James….De…rr..no..Ra..Re…”

“Reid” he continued for her.

“Yes! James Reid! I’m Jenny. I guess you’re the guy Ann is talking about”

James looked at Ann. 

“You were talking about me?”

“Of course. She keeps on…AAWW!...mmmfff..mmmff”

Jenny was about to say that Ann keeps on bragging about the guy who helped her named James Reid on the phone but she wasn’t able to because Ann stepped on her foot hard and Yi Shuan immediately helped Ann by covering her mouth with her hands.

“Of course not! We were talking about our experiences during vacation and it happened that I mentioned about the incident and your name” Ann explained.

*Big lie. She keeps on blabbing about this guy and Jenny keeps on saying it was so romantic and all.* Yi Shuan thought.

James smirked. “Really?” he asked.

“Yes! Really…” Ann answered.

James smirked even more showing he wasn’t convinced with her explanation in addition to that is the fact that she can’t look directly into his eyes. The school bell rang and the teacher came in after a while. 

=============================================================

James was in his history class while Ann is in her Math class. James’ teacher has been looking for something in her bag but looks like she was having troubles. After some minutes she gave up and called for her students’ attention. 

“My notebook where I put the notes that I will give to you is missing. Now I need someone who could borrow Ms. Ann Li’s notebook. I’m sure she has completed the notes I gave to their class a while ago. Who what to go? I’ve talked to her and she said that her next subject is Math so probably she’s in Room 143.”

All of the students raised their hands. Why not? It’s a chance to talk to the popular Ann Li. But someone wasn’t really interested at all and feeling really lazy to even raise a hand, James.

“Mr. Reid, please go to Room 143, excuse Ms. Li and borrow her notebook”

“What?! Ma’am I didn’t even raise a hand”

“That’s the point. If I chose one of your other classmates some of them might feel bad so I guess it’s better if I choose you”

*Don’t even ask next time the question “Who want to go?” if you’ll choose those people who don’t want to!*

========================================================

Some of the students are looking at their teacher while he is discussing but their minds are spacing out. But some are good enough to listen to him attentively like Ann. The teacher was still discussing when a knock was heard. The teacher opened the door and saw a guy.

 “Who are you?”

“Good morning. Sir, I’m James Reid”

“We are having our class. What do you need?”