12- Twilight?*

Sorry so late (edited)

Today is the second day of school and hopefully it won't be as bad as yesterday, only if tray face leaves me alone. I make my way downstairs and I didn't have the best night. I slept for 5 hours because I was stressing so much. I am kind of grumpy which is not like me. I always have my feelings in check like I was taught, but I think I am on edge and if someone pushes me over...well let's just say it won't be nice.

I walk downstairs and I am too lazy to make a proper breakfast so I grab an apple and I'm on my way to the car. I didn't even greet the gang this morning but anyway. They were following close behind me.

"Can I drive today boss?" Im too lazy to argue so I sigh and shrugged but walked to the passengers seat.

We get to school on time. I entered my home room and took my usual seat at the back of the class. Mr.Dinkelwee- I know, what a weird name- told us the announcements for today. The bell rings for period one and I am off to my pending death- math!

The best part of the day has finally arrived- lunch. I walk straight the cafeteria and sit at the badass table once again. I don't say a word but pull out an apple and bite into it. Everyone has arrived expect the boy from Yesterday which I haven't seen the face of. Some one sits across from me. Speek of the devil.

I am struck by he's appearance. Firm chiseled jaw, pink full lips, brown perfectly messy hair with chocolate eyes like hot chocolate on a rainy day. I feel like I need to drink up all the mystery behind he's orbs to find the true meaning of life. Wow, that's hectic. Tan skin like sea side sand on a perfectly warm day. He's wearing one black earing and that leather jacket I feel I know very well.

Stalker much?

No! I'm just observant. Always be aware of your surroundings in case the enemy attacks. Okay. Maybe that was too intense, but its kinda true...

"Looks like you don't take advice very well" he's voice deep but smooth he's stare burrowing into my soul. With an expression less face. He's hot if I may say so myself.

No Zoe! Shut up. Hot? Really? Your better than that. Love makes you weak.

But I didn't say I loved him. There is a difference between good looks and love. Leonardo DeCaprio looked good.(Romeo and Juliet ext.) but it does not mean I love him...

"What advice?" I ask with a blank expression and taking another bite of my apple. I have been eating a lot of apples these days I think it's unhealthy. Can it be...?

"I told you not to sit here." He crosses he's hands over he chest.

"No. You asked me why I was sitting here and I answered saying that I wanted to." We sit in an uncomfortable silence for a while with me trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible. I sat there looking at a guy digging in the bin for something. He ended up dragging the whole bin out the door saying he lost he's retainer.

Ya, sure.

The bell finally rings and I stand up and leave without a glance in... Wait. I don't know he's name. I spin on my heels to where he was sitting but he has already stood up and walking in the opposite direction. Wait...your name?