Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - Edited by Grammar_Nazi

Time flies fast when you are enjoying. We had more than enjoyed ourselves. Our romantic honeymoon was finally over and we were already on the plane heading back home.

“I’m so sad that it’s over,” I whined and laid my head on Nick shoulders.

He chuckled wrapping his arm around me, “The honeymoon might be over, but we are far from over,” he told me kissing my temple. “We shall continue from where we left off back at home.”

“Promise?” I smiled.

“Promise,” he nodded and kissed me on the lips.

I continued smiling, “I can’t wait for us to get back home,” and snuggled closer to him.

“Hmm, me to,” I could hear a smile in his words.

I slept throughout the flight and only woke up when we were about to land. My phone buzzed indicating an incoming message immediately after I turned it on.

“From whom is the message?’ asked Nick.

“Amy,” I told him, “She’s coming to pick us up with Marc.”

“She definitely will be in shocked upon seeing us like this,” chuckled Nick whose arm wrapped snugly around my waist pulling closer to him.

“Yep, she sure will,” I chuckled with him.

Sure enough, I saw Amy eyes wide open when she saw us walking through the exit door. However, I couldn’t contain myself any longer and rushed towards her.

“Amy,” I yelled and hugged her, “I missed you.”

“Yeah right, you missed me,” she pouted her lips, “You didn’t even bother to call once.”

“I’ve been busy,” I told her but couldn’t contain from blushing.

“Busy? Doing what?” she scolded, “And why are you blushing?” I just smiled.

She looked at me and then at Nick who was standing beside me wrapping his arms around my waist again. Her eyes went wide open again.

“Oh my God!” she screamed, “You two had se…….” I immediately covered her mouth stopping her for continue. I looked around; some people were staring at Amy.

“Shut up, Amy,” I scolded her, “People are looking. I’ll tell you everything once we reach home,” I said to her and released her mouth.

But once I did, she started to rant, “I don’t believe it that you had s….” And I shut her mouth again.

“I’m going to tape your mouth shut if you don’t shut up now,” I threatened. “Now promise you’re not going to say a word until we reach home or I’m not going to tell you anything and never talk to you again.”

She nodded her head but I wasn’t fully satisfied, “Promise?” I asked again and she nodded again. Satisfied, I finally let her go.

She kept to her promise and remained quiet all through our ride home but didn’t stop grinning like a stupid monkey. Once we arrived at our apartment, she immediately pulled me to my room and closed the door shut.

We both sat on the bed and she immediately commanded, “Now, tell me everything.”

“I will tell you but you must promise not to scream or yell or go hysterical,” I warned.

“I promise,” she raised her right hand making me smile satisfactorily.

But as I started to open my mouth, there was a tap on the door and Nick’s head appeared from the back of the door.