Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“But I’m not pack,” I said coming out an excused.

“I’ll help you to pack,” offered Amy and I gave her a deadly look for her kindness which she totally ignored as if she didn’t see it.

“That’s great,” mum said happily and ushered me up to the stairs, “Now go and pack so that you could go home and rest.” I have not choice but to do as told.

“You not supposed to help me, Amy,” I scolded her.

She just chuckled said instead. “Well, you should thank me actually.”

“Why should I?” I snorted.

“Because if you spend a night here, you will have to sleep in the same room and bed with your husband. You don’t want that don’t you?” she smirked.

“Gosh, I didn’t event think about that,” I gasped and then hugged her, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

She smiled, “Why don’t you just sit and rest. Let be do the packing for you,” she offered, “You really look tired.”

“Thanks. I do think I have a migraine coming,” I said and I took my migraine pills from the side drawer and swallowed one. I lay down on the bed and I could hear Amy rummaging my closet.

I wondered how big Nick house is? Let hope he has two rooms so I could sleep on the other, “Have you been to your brother’s place?” I asked Amy who was busy packing up my things.

“Once,” she simply responded.

“It is big?” I asked.

“Not really,” I heard she said, “He own an apartment. It’s a three bedroom apartment.”

“Three bedroom?” I queried.

“Yes, three bedroom,” she confirmed, “And yes my dear, you could sleep in any room you want.  You don’t have to share a room until you are ready,” she stood in front of me and smirked.

“That’s good to hear,” I smirked back at her.

“Yep,” she nodded, “Come, your things are all packed,” she pulled me up from the bed. I looked around and saw my things on the drawing table were all gone. There was one big and a small suitcase arranged nicely at the door. Wow, she’s really good. She did everything within second.

“Have you taken all my toiletries from the bathroom?” I asked her.

“Yes all done, “Your shampoo, conditioner etc, etc are all in here,” showing my tote bag in her hand. “Come,” she said taking the big suitcase and tote bag with her.

I took the small one and I turned to look at my room again, “Bye, bye bedroom,” I waved softly, “I’m going to miss you.”

Amy chuckled at my behavior, “Aw, you are so childish.”

“I’ve been sleeping in there for nearly all my life,” I defended.

“Yeah I know, but you never sad when you leave for college,” she pointed out, “Come on.”

Nick and Andy immediately came to assist us with the suitcases when they saw us coming down from the stairs.

“Well, I’m all set,” I told everyone.

“Right, go and have a rest,” Nick mother said kissing my cheek. “You need to be fresh for tomorrow. There’s a lot of things need to be done.”

I nodded my head, kissing and wishing everyone goodbye, Nick drove the MPV towards his parents house.

“We need to take my car at my parents place,” he explained without me asking. I just nodded my head tiredly.