51."Goodbye"

*the Next day, Kate's house*

Kate's POV

"Kate! Kate wake up!" I heard someone calling my name and also shaking my whole body.

I opened one of my eyes and saw Sophia, jumping on my bed and screaming "C'mon get up!"
I groaned and pushed her away.

But she kept shaking my shoulders.

"Wake uuupp!" She screamed.

"Why?" I let out, in a sleepy voice.

"Because you're leaving in one day" she said to me.

"So...?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"So we have to spend as much time as we can together!" She started screaming again.

"Ugh, can't we do this later? I want to sleep" I said and turned around.

"No we can't. Now get up and get ready we're going to the mall" she said, shaking me for one last time and standing up.

"Ugh, I hate you..." I whispered letting out a deep breath and trying to open both of my eyes widely.

"Yeah I love you too sweetie!" She said as she left the room.

I checked the time on my phone. It was "10:30"

I stretched my arms and got up.

[...]

After half an hour I was ready.

I went downstairs to find Sophia talking with Thea.

"Morning sis" Thea greeted me.

"Morning" I said to her, walking to them.

"Are you ready?" Sophia asked me, fixing her ponytail to the mirror.

"Yeah, Thea you coming?" I asked Thea.

"I was already coming. It was my idea to go to the mall and have some girls time" Thea explained to me, as she opened the front door.

"The ubber is here so let's go" she said looking outside and then back to us.

We got outside and left.

*at the mall, 3 hours later*

Me and the girls had been shopping for at least 2 hours and we were now grabbing a bite.

"Guys I really regret not buying that top" Sophia said to us, taking a bite of her food.

"Well, I'm not going back. My feet are legit killing me" Thea let out, rolling her eyes.

I laughed "don't worry Ty, we can go back and get it later"

"Thanks Katie. See Thea? That's a real friend" Sophia said to Thea, showing me.

The three of us starting laughing.

After a while we had finished eating, Thea grabbed her bags and said goodbye to us. She said that she had to leave because Marie, her best friend, was going to pick her up from our house in 1 hour to go to the movies.

Then me and Sophia went back to get that top that she wanted.

On our way there we were discussing about random things when she said "Ok so we're going to get that top and then we're going to the team10 house"