19."falling for her..."

Marcus's POV

*on his way to Kate's place*

When she called me and said that she wasn't feeling good, I got upset.

Like, I got really worried and I immediately felt the strong urge that I had to be next to her at that moment.

So when I hanged up, I grabbed the keys and ran to the car.

I was doing my best to get there as soon as possible, but unlucky me, there was a large traffic.

Knowing that she was in pain and she needed me by her side made me wanna get out of the car and start running.

It was taking too much time for the cars to move and I was only moving every 2 minutes.

I clenched my fist with anger and punched the steering wheel, which caused an accidental honk.

"What's your problem dude!? Don't you see I can't move!?" The driver who was in front of me screamed to me, getting his head out of his window and furiously waving his hand in the air.

"I'm sorry sir, I did it by mistake!" I screamed to him opening my window.

After that the man got back inside to his driver's seat.

I took a deep breath and closed my window.

I thought it would be better to let Lucas know about Kate, but...he was busy...

I eventually convinced myself that there was nothing I could do and decided to call Kate and let her know that I was going to be late.

*calling her*

*she picks up *

K'"hey Marcus, are you coming?"

Oh gosh, she sounded exhausted...

M-"That's actually why I'm calling you. I'm sorry Boo Bear but I'm going to be late, I'm stuck in traffic"

K-"oh,it's ok don't worry "

M-"are you sure? you don't sound really good.."

I don't know why,but it took her a while to answer.

M-"Kate you hear me?"

K-"yeah Marcus I said it's fine, don't worry"

M-"no Kate it's not fine, you need me"

K-"yeah, I do and you are coming"

M-"But you need me now!"

K-"ugh, Marcus calm down, it's just a bad headache"

M-"is it Kate? "

K-"Yeah..it is"

I could tell from her voice that it was not just a headache . She probably didn't tell me the whole truth so that I didn't get even more worried...but I was.

M-"ok, if you say so"

K-"thank you Markie...are you still stuck?"

M-"No I'm moving now...aanndd I'm stuck...AGAIN! "

K-"could you please not yell?"

M-"oh I'm sorry. I'm just so angry that it's taking so long, I should be there with you right now"

K-"it's ok,I'm not going anywhere, I'll be waiting "

M-"okayy.."

K-"by the way,where is Lucas? I tried calling him again but he didn't pick up"