"Crazy Drunk" (Chapter six)

Your outfits is like on the pic above⇧⇧⇧

~~~~

After an intense beating of Natsu everyone started to slow down, others already fall on the floor sleeping like dogs especially ____ who passed out from drinking so many beers.

“Wow, never knew that ____ is like that whenever she gets drunk.” Natsu said remembering what she did 2 hours ago.

Two ours ago

“Yaaah~Natsu! Let's fightu!” ____'s cheerful voice said as she wobble herself towards Natsu with a bottle of beer in her hand.

“Hey, ____ I think you had enough for the day, and you're already drunk!” Natsu said trying to help you balance your walk but failed when he accidentally grope your not-so-big breast when you almost trip yourself. At first the two of you stayed still and silence consume you both, your (e/c) stared at his.

Get that hands off my breast pervert!!” You yelled at him loudly smacking your hand into his face roughly and clearly you could hear his breath ran away from his lungs. Since you're so strong your smack sent him flying across the guild hall his back met the walls.

“Don't ever touch my breast you pervert bastard!” You yelled at him and passed out, before you could hit the floor Erza cought you just in time.

On the other hand, Natsu was on the floor his whole body aching in the pain you gave.

Present

“Mental note, don't let ____ get drunk. Or I'll die!” Natsu noted to himself groaning in pain as he hold a pack of ice and cool his red bump head.

“Well, it's your fault that you grab her breast.” Lucy said doing his drink without looking at Natsu's expression.

“Hey! It was an ACCIDENT an ACCIDENT Lucy!” He rant giving Lucy a frown. Lucy chuckle to herself and enjoy her drink.

Time skip

“...what happened?” I groan in pain as my stomach begins to hurt, I groan yet again and suddenly I get the feeling that I want to throw everything out. I wobble myself up and ran to the corner of the hall and rainbow was release inside of me.

“Oh, ____ you're awake!” I turn myself at the said person and saw Mira with a smile, I straighten my posture and smiled back. “Hi Mira, what happened last night, and why is everyone on the floor?”

“Ah, you don't remember?” Mira ask and I nod. “Well everyone was having a good time drinking especially you, and past out for a couple of more beer.” She explained. “Did I got drunk?” She nod. ‘Crap...’ I cursed to myself knowing that I'm crazy when I'm drunk. “Did something happened when I was drunk?” I said hopping nothing happened last night. “Well actually there is..” I froze my mind went blank. “You accidentally smack Natsu on the head hard.” She said remembering the memory last night.

“What?! Is he okay? Where is he?!” I begun to panic all over my head. “Calm down ____ he's fine, right now he's resting inside his house. The hurt was worst but he's a dragon slayer so he's perfectly fine, he just have a little bump on his head.” Mira smiled. “Even so it's my fault he's hurt!” I said with a frown.

“Is it okay for me to go visit him?” I ask and Mira nod. I smiled and rush outside towards happy and Natsu's home.

When I found his house I walk knock on the door. “Natsu! Natsu!!” I call out while knocking the door. About a couple of more minutes the door opened, and it was Natsu. His eyes went wide when he saw me, I smiled at him and without thinking I hug him tightly. "I'm so so so sorry for hurting you Natsu! I was drunk and.. And!-”

“Hey hey, it's okay its not that hurt haha!” He said scratching his back neck with a grin. I pouted and hold his head when I did he let out a yelp. “As I thought, it's hurts.” I mumble. I grab his hand and drag him inside his house. I sat him down on his couch and stared at him, he was a bit uncomfortable with your stare as he lightly blush. “What?” You smiled. “Starting today I'll be taking care of you until your head is ok, understand?” He stare at me for a second a blushed furiously.

“Eh! But I'm totally-!” I gave him a glare as he shut up. “Don't lie I know it still hurts, stupid.” I said to him pinching his cheeks. “Oghch..ight hursht..” You let go. “Ops sorry it's just, you're so cute!” You giggled making him again blushed.

‘This is gonna be hard...’ Natsu thought as he stared at you still blushing at how you're so cute.

~~~~~

°To be continued°