"The Celestial Goddess"(Chapter two)

"Thank you"

Minutes of talking and walking towards the guild both of them finally arrived though they are still outside and Natsu decided to open the huge guild doors by kicking it with force.

"Oi! Natsu are you an idiot or what!?" Lucy said feeling irritated.

But Natsu didn't listen in case he shouted and announce what Lucy brought today.

"woah really,let us see,let us see lucy-chan!" levy pleaded with a puppy dog eyes.

Lucy sigh and took out the box and open it and saw it to everyone.

"Whoah I never seen a key like that before.." Levy and the others said.

"Thats because it very rare" Lucy said.

"really?" Gageel ask in disbelief.

"yes,at least that's what the shop keeper said to me and Natsu"

"Can you open it?" Erza ask in exitment.

"I'll try"

Everyone in the guild back out a little for a space for Lucy to open.

Lucy stood at the sender of the guild calming herself down by breathing in amd out and of course master is also watching.

"Open,The gate of Quees of queens..Open CELSESTIAL GODDESS!!" As she ended her chant with a swing of the key a very bright light spread everywhere because of the strong light even outside of the guild was covered in light as the light disappear everyone in the guild look up and..

"What the..it's the celestial goddess..(Y/N)!" Master Macarove shouts her name in surprised.

»Your P.O.V«

"hmm.." I moan as I open my eyes gently adjusting my sight to this new world I am now, as I open my eyes I saw people..people that I don't know..I looked around and my (E/C) eyes landed on a certain blond girl that I know who it was..

"Lucy..Heartifillia.." I called out her name as I call her I can feel her body go tense.

"Ye-yes?!" she replied nervously.

I landed my feet on the cold wooden floor and slowly walks toward her and raised my hand and hug her.

"Arigatou.."

"Eh?"

I let go of her and thank her with a smile.

"you-you're that girl who's on my dream!" she said.

"Yes,you're right"

"Hey..so you're the celestial goddess..let's test you if you're really are the celestial goddess, that shop keeper said." I look at my back and saw a pink hair boy with a fire surrounds him.

"Hey! Natsu cut it out!" The old man command but too late the pink boy charge at me but before it could him me.

"Open,The Gate Of Waters..Aquarius.."

»No ones P.O.V«

As she chant, whaters suddenly flooded inside the guild everyone grab on something and hold tight.

"Eh? Where did this waters coming from?!" Gray ask holding tight.

The members look at the blue hair girl and stare at her for a while.

"Juvia didn't do it!" Juvia panic waving her hand in front of her face.

"No,it's not Juvia this water is not the same water Juvia used..it's a celestial magic water.."

"huh? So where did this came from?" Lacxus ask also holding tight.

Macarove pointed at the center where the celestial goddess is and then suddenly a figure appeared in front of her and saw a female she was half naked and her body was covered in water like clothes and at her back there is two vases (I don't know what they called) float while waters coming out in it .

(You can find her pic up👆)

"You called you're Highness?" the female ask with a smile.

"Yes,but did i tell you that when I call you don't use your water too much 'cause it can cause flood?"

"Ohh..sorry about that you're Highness I'll make it go away then" the female wave her hand and all the waters suck inside by the two vases.

As the waters are now gone everyone sigh and let go of what they are holding on.

"that's good now,thank you"

"Roar of the fire dragon!!!!!" A fire suddenly attacked them but before it could hurt (Y/N), Aquarius Shield themselves with a wall of Water with one word.

"eh! Man you block that easily!?"