Chapter 13

*Harry's POV*

Yup. I'm gonna regret this. I hardly ever go out in snow. It's so cold and white. I know vampires are cold-blooded and all that stuff, but snow has always bothered me.

As Katrina gets her scarf, beanie, and jacket, I can't help but stare. She's so beautiful. And she's gonna look like this the rest of her immortal life.

"Come on. Let's go." Her soft voice snaps me back into reality. Her unique eyes sparkle. They have a tiny bit of red around the pupil, but they still stand out.

"I'm coming." I mumble. We walk past the boys in the kitchen and head towards the back doors. When the cold air meets my skin, I shiver. But when Katrina giggles, it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. I follow her farther out into the snow.

I look at the blanket of white that lays on the ground. Suddenly, something hard and cold comes in contact with my face! I take a couple steps back and wipe the snow off my face. I hear Katrina's laughter fill the air around me.

When I open my eyes, I see Katrina doubled over in laughter.

"What the hell was that?!" I shout.

"I-It was a s-snowball!" She says between fits of laughter.

"Oh it's on now!!" I yell, beginning to make a snowball.

"You'll lose just FYI!" She says running into the woods. I finish making my snowball and chase after her. Once I'm far beyond the tree line, I can't find her anywhere. I feel another snowball hit be in the back of the head.

I quickly turn around and see that nothing is there, but I hear muffled giggles. As I walk in the direction of the giggles, the snow crunches beneath my feet, giving my stealthy-ness away.

"You can't hide Kitten." I say, nearing the giggles.

She jumps out from behind the tree to my left and pelts me with 2 snowballs.

I throw my snowball at her and it hits her square in the face. She stumbles backwards and falls down to the ground laughing. I laugh along with her.

"You're so mean!" She shrieks as I jog over to help her up.

"You said you never lose." I say holding out my hand to help her up. She gladly takes my hand. When she stands up, I snake my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"See, isn't this better?" She asks looking me in the eye.

"Only when I'm with you." I smirk. She blushes and looks down at our feet. I bring a finger up to her chin and make her eyes meet mine again. I dip my head down and capture her in a passionate kiss.

After a couple minutes, I hear a familiar voice shout out, "EWW!! PDA!! LIAM MAKE IT STOP!!" Louis shouts, burying himself I'm Liam's shoulder.

Both Katrina and I laugh at Louis.

"GAHHHH!! MY EYES BURN!!" Louis continues to shout.

"Oh Lou, suck it up. You and Eleanor do it all the time and we don't say anything." Niall states.

"Who's Eleanor?" Katrina asks. I forgot she didn't know that all the boys had girlfriends. Except Niall. He claims he's happy being single.

"Oh, she's Louis's girlfriend. Liam and Zayn have girlfriends too. Their names are Danielle and Pierre." Niall explains.

"You don't have one Ni?" Katrina raises an eyebrow.

"Nope," He says popping the 'p'. "I'm happy being single." He says proudly.

"You're weird." Katrina giggles.

"Well come on back to the house. We were going to eat dinner." Liam says beginning to walk away.

"Ok. I'll race ya." I smirk at Katrina.

"Ok. 1... 2... GO!" She yells and then darts off at vampire speed. I chuckle and run after her.

((I know this a short update! I'm sorry. I've been at kind of a writers block for all my books. I haven't updated some of my old books in FOREVER!! I'm soooooo sorry. :( don't hate me please!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to comment and vote on this book.

Thanks!!

Comment/Vote/Share/and Follow (maybe?)

-Lauren <3 ;P ))