Chapter 2

*Katrina's POV*

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm going off. My alarm is Titanium by David Guetta. I walk over and turn it off just as it's getting to the chorus.

I walk over to my dresser and grab a white t-shirt with roses on the front with a brown cardigan, black pants, and my white wedges. I head to my bathroom and hop in the shower. Don't judge me. I take 2 showers a day to stay clean and fresh.

Once I get out of the shower, I get dressed and blow dry my hair and put on a natural amount of makeup. I put my hair in a pony tail and let my short bangs kind of fall on my face.

I look at the time and see that I only have 5 minutes before the bus comes and gets me. I rush out of my room and run into the kitchen and grab a granola bar for breakfast. I grab my phone, wallet and backpack and head out the front door.

When I reach my bus stop, there is someone else already standing there. I recognize him right away.

"Ok, are you like a stalker or something? Because you're kind of freaking me out." I blurt out. It was a lot harsher than I planned it to sound in my head.

He chuckles, "No. It must of been someone else. I was at home the whole night." He says smoothly. He seems really cute. He has curly brown hair, emerald green eyes with a tint of red around the iris (interesting), and he seems pretty fit. He's about 6 inches taller than me at the most.

I finally break the silence after a few minutes, "So are you a new to the area?" I ask as I turn to face him.

"No. I've lived here for almost my whole life. I just did online schooling most of the time." He explains. My lips form an 'o' shape. "What about you?" He asks. I look up to meet his eyes.

"Well, I've lived here my whole life too. I've gone to the public schools in the area and I guess you could say I come from a winning family." He looks at me with questioning eyes like he doesn't understand. "My mom and dad won awards and medals when they were younger, and I guess it just got passed down to me." I explain.

"That's cool." He says smiling. He has dimples?! Ok, now I'm jealous.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name." I asked politely.

"Harry Styles." He answers. "What's your name love?" Love? Ok, wow.

"Katrina Winters."

"It's nice to meet you." He says reaching his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shake it and put my arm back down by my side.

We have to wait another 10 minutes before our bus finally gets here. The bus is usually always late, but we somehow get to school on time.

"Wanna sit together?" Harry asked as we entered the bus.

"Sure." I replied. I mean, what's the harm? What's he gonna do? Kill me?

*Harry's POV*

Why don't I just bite her already? It is literally taking every fiber in my vampire body not to attack her. I could turn her into a vampire if I wanted to. But I'll give it awhile. Maybe if she's actually dying, then I'll turn her. Like that will ever happen.

"Harry? Are you ok?" Katrina's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turn and face her. I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I just got lost in my thoughts." I explain. She nods her head and leans her head against the window. Her neck is fully exposed and I can smell her blood. I feel as though I can just bite her, right here, right now. But I refuse to blow my secret cover.

And I would get in great trouble with The Lords. And I'm talking things like getting my fangs ripped out, getting whipped, and worst of all, getting re-located. And I just got re-located 6 months ago. When I found Katrina, I new I couldn't mess this up.

We pull up in front of the school a few moments later. Katrina and I make our way inside the school. Her locker isn't too far from mine. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I want to think of this as a good thing.

"Ok. So I guess I'll see you later, yeah?" Katrina says as we get to her locker.

"Ok. Let's meet up after school." I reply. She smiles and nods. Just as I'm leaving, I read her thoughts one more time.

"He's cute and I believe that we will be great friends. But there is something about him that's weird." I feel my chest tighten at those last words. If she ever found out, I would have no choice but to either kill her or turn her.

((Hey guys!! I know this is a short update. But I hope you like this anyway. More drama on the way!!

Vote/Comment/Share/and Follow (maybe?)

-Lauren <3 :P ))