7 ○ Added to the group?

YOOA's POV

On Saturday morning your mother told you to ask Namjoon and Hoseok to come with you to your home together. She wanted to cook for them as a thank you and present for getting first place. She didn't have work tomorrow and was free.

She knew they were here alone without their parents and they wouldn't be able to eat home cooked food.

You asked them in the Entertainment and they were excited.

The next day you walked home with them after your practice ended.

The day passed with you talking to Hoseok, Namjoon and your mother.

A week passed and Namjoon wanted to introduce you to his group member, Hunchul.

You could speak korean, but had problems with some words.

"Hello my name is Hunchul"

"I'm Yooa, nice to meet you"

"So you are the trainee Namjoon always helps. I heard you improve really fast", he smiled.

"Yes he really helps me a lot. I'm trying my best and working hard"

"Keep working hard and you'll be able to debut", he said.

"Yes i will", you smiled.

You 3 talked for a while, then returned to practice. He is kind.

Another week passed and you got closer to Hunchul. You also made friends with some girl trainees. You had to, because the girls and boys were split for dance lessons.

The next day went normal. You went to your rap lesson. Then Mr. Lee told you to go to Bang PD.

You were nervous. Did you do something wrong? Will they kick you out? You thought and realized that the days were normal, you improved like always and you didn't do something wrong.

You knocked on the door and Bang PD told you to enter. You did and greeted him. Then he told you to sit across him.

After you sat down he started talking "No need to be nervous. I talked to the teachers about you and they told me you improved very fast and were talented. Only your rap needs a lot of practice, but you are also good in that." he smiled.

"As you know we are planning on debuting a group. The group we want to debut is called Bangtan Sonyeondan. You already know Namjoon. There is another member, Hunchul" he continued.

"Yes, I met him yesterday" you told him.

"That's good. I talked about the group with the staff members here in BigHit Entertainment. You heard that there will be a rap battle between 2 boys and we will add the winner to Bangtan. So we thought, should Bangtan only have 3 members? How can we make Bangtan stand out from other groups. After talking for a while, we had an idea to add you" he explained.

You were suprised and didn't know how to react. You weren't a trainee for that long and you will debut? And then as an only girl member with 3 other boys? Not that you minded it, Namjoon would be in the group, but you thought that if you will debut then as a solo artist or in a girl group.

"Me? But I'm not ready. I didn't train for long....." you told him. He laughed.

"The staff members talked and your teachers praised you a lot. We also saw your videos the teachers recorded of your lessons. You are ready with a bit more practice. But it isn't sure if you will end up in the group. Like I said it was an idea. You will be practicing with Namjoon and Hunchul and then we will see"

You were speechless. You didn't know what to say. Bang PD laughed again "go to the studio. Namjoon and Hunchul should be there. We told them everything yesterday"