3 ○ Deal?

(Writing in italics is in english)

YOOA's POV

After you got back to the room you only found your parents there.
"We'll tell you everything in the hotel room. Let's go." your father said.

You ate outside before going back. You begged them to tell you what happened, but they wanted to tease you and not tell you anything. They wanted to talk in the hotel room. "Just wait. You have your whole life ahead." they teased you. You pouted and ate quickly.

In the hotel room they told you everything. They talked about your future, BigHit Entertainment and your life, if you will become a trainee and what they would teach you. You would also have to learn to rap besides singing and dancing, because BigHit was more focused on Hip Hop.

They also talked about your education. He said he saw potential in you and knew you could debut with practice. He didn't lie and say it will become hard as a life as a trainee and even harder for you, since your family lives in another country and you will be alone.

Your parents told them about the other invitations from the Entertainments and Bang Shiyuk said he would be sad if you choose another Entertainment, but could understand it. BigHit wasn't well off, but they work hard.

Your parents told you to think for awhile and then choose if you want to become a trainee or not.

"This choice could affect your whole future, so choose wisely. We will always be supporting you".

●○Back in L.A.○●

After thinking about it and talking to your parents, grandparents and cousins you knew what you wanted to do.

"Wow really? You did it?!" - Eddy

"I can't believe my baby sis is growing up so quickly." - Jinwoo

"You can always count on me if you need help!" - Shiwoo

"We'll be always supporting you and be your number 1 fan!" - Sunwoo & Yunwoo

"I can't wait to see you on the TV!" - Shawn

"Think thoroughly. Won't you get homesick?" - Youngsoo

"Don't see it as easy, it will be hard. Don't be disappointed if it isn't working the way you want it to." - Junwoo

You replied to the E-Mails you got from the other Entertainments. You declined them nicely. Then you wrote an E-Mail to BigHit, telling them that you would love to become a trainee.

The next day you got an Mail, telling you that you should come next month to start being a trainee.

●○Next Month○●

You were at the airport, after you packed your things, talked to your school and sayed goodbye to your grandparents, waiting for your plane to Seoul.

You would go there to start your trainee life. Since you are still young, your mother decided to come with you and stay for a while.

In Seoul your mother and you rented an apartment. She would work part time jobs while you would focus on the training and school. BigHit enrolled you in an international school.

Before you made your decisions, your parents told you to not lose focus on school. You were always good in school and nothing should interfere with it.

They would't mind if you got average marks, but not bad. If you did poorly at school you should quit being a trainee. You agreed to that.

●○First day in BigHit○●

School was finished for the day and you were on your way to BigHit. You already walked with your mother the way to the Entertainment Building, so you knew the way and could go alone.

When you reached BigHit, the woman brought you to a room. "You can call me Jisae unni." she said. You noticed that she was the one who sent you the E-Mail.

You sat at a table, which was full of papers. "Bang PD-nim and the teachers sat together and made a plan for you. We already talked with your parents about this and you will also get trained in rapping. Besides vocal, dance and rap lessons you will also get lessons to learn korean. We are not well off and couldn't afford a teacher for that, that's why i'll be teaching you korean."

After you went through your schedule, she brought you to the dance practice room. "Your first dance lesson. I hope you have fun and work hard. The teacher is already inside with some other trainees. Go ahead~~" she pushed you inside after knocking. You couldn't even thank her as everything happened so quick.

All eyes were on you inside the dance practice room. There were about 15 other trainees, both girls and boys.

"Hello Yooa. I see youre finally here. Please introduce yourself and then start streching. After that join us.", the dance teacher smiled at you.

You went next to him and introduced yourself "hello my name is Park Yooa. I'm 14 years old. I hope we will get along." you introduced yourself in korean. Your mother teached you how to.

You went to the side and started streching. You finished after 10 minutes. The teacher noticed.

"Start from the beginning, i'll be back", he said to the others and walked towards you.

"We already started this dance. Just learn from where we will be continuing and learn the beginning in your free time. I'll send you a video with the full dance".

You nodded and went to the last row where other trainees were standing.

The dance teacher continuied his lesson and teached the dance. After 2 hours the dance practice was finished. He teached the whole dance. You trainees should memorize it and next time you'll work on the synchronization.

After the teacher left, some trainees falled on the floor and some went to their bags to drink water. You sat down. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder "Hey Yooa".

You looked over "Hi Namjoon".

"So how was your first dance lesson?" he asked.

"It was good, but i have to learn the beginning alone."

"Ohhh that sucks. I would love to help you, but dancing is not my thing." he chuckled while rubbing his neck with his hand.

"No problem, but still thanks. So what are you good than?" you asked.

"Rap. I'm good at rapping".

"Really? I have to learn rapping and i have never done it before. So how about I help you dance while you help me rapping?".

"Sounds good to me. Deal?" he extended his hand forward for you take his hand.

You took it "Deal"

To be continued....