Chapter 45.

{Angelica}

May, 1995•

When Michael said the media would go crazy to see us again, I took it lightly. I figured it would be just like any other day he went out.

I was so wrong.

We were out of the public eye for a while and today we needed to go out. As soon as word got out there was paparazzi and fans everywhere.

The driver couldn't even move in fear that he would run somebody over.

"Michael, maybe this was a bad idea."  I was honestly scared.

And to make matters worse? Janet was with us!

So not only were there fans of "The Michael Jackson" waiting outside but there were fans of "The Janet Jackson" waiting to catch a glimpse of the iconic brother-sister duo together.

"I agree with Angelica." Janet said holding my hand.

"Well, we've already gotten this far there's no sense in turning back." Michael sighed.

I know this wasn't his fault but I think we were making him feel as if we were blaming him.

"Look, this is what we'll do. We get off here and have lunch. Then I'll have 2 extra cars come around the back. I'll go in one to meet Frank, you both in the other to look at dresses or whatever for the wedding. The third car will be empty."

"I'll have all 3 cars leave at the same time that way the media doesn't know who's where. We'll have the empty car in the middle and hopefully they'll think that's where we are and follow it away from us."

"Yeah, I-I think that'll work." I smiled.

"Ready?" Michael said as he put his hand on the door.

We had to get out sooner or later.

Janet held on to my hand as Michael opened the door and the screams got deafening.

Everyone went crazy watching the three of us get out the car.

There were fans everywhere, I couldn't see where the crowd ended. Everyone was clawing and pushing, trying to get closer. 

Michael and Janet were ahead of me, trying their best to get the attention away from me. They were scared because I was pregnant.

The bodyguards protected all of us from the fans, then I heard sirens getting nearer and I knew people had begun fainting.

The fans screamed "Jackson" over and over again, being that it was both Michael and Janet.

They were doing a good job of keeping the attention off of me until they successfully made it into the building, and the fans swarmed in blocking the door.... and I was still outside.

This is the first time I've actually used my laptop to write and publish a chapter! I usually use my phone because it's much quicker. But anyways, next few chapters will mostly be filler chapters until we reach the real drama!