Chapter 14.

{Angelica}

*months later*

Michael and I have been around each other a lot lately.

After that day he helped me at the club we've gotten so much closer.

But, we aren't dating.

I know Michael likes me alot and I feel the same way, but I'm just not sure if he's ready to settle down.

It takes a lot of time to deal with. My trust isn't something I can hand out to everyone. Especially after what I went through with Damon.

With his music, his tours, his fans, I don't know if Michael wants a girlfriend or just attention right now.

I don't want to rush anything and I don't want to be in the way.

Either way, I am sure of one thing. I've fallen hard for Michael.

"Ang? Helloooo.." Michael dragged.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I spaced out." I apologize.

"That's okay. Are you ready?"

"Yes, of course."

Tonight, Michael's production planned a party for him, for the release of his album Dangerous. Which he dropped on the 26th of this month.

Now that I think of it, it has been a really long time. These couple of months flew by so fast.

An album release party brought back so many memories.

"What were you thinking about?" Michael questions.

I pause before looking down and closing my eyes.

"I was remembering how we first met. At one of your other album release parties. I was so clumsy back then. Gosh, that was so embarrassing. " I smile looking back up at him, earning a beautiful smile back.

"Yeah, you were." He smiled, and he let out a beautiful hearty laugh when I playfully punched his arm.

We got into the limo and he stared at me.

"What?" I giggle, shifting in my seat to look at him better.

The light reflecting from my sequin dress hitting his beautiful face softly, and dancing across his black suit jacket, reflecting back light of its own from the pins on it.

His red arm band popping out brightly in contrast to his practically all black attire.

His pale skin, which he's finally come to accept and not hate (with a little encouragement from me), looked amazing under the dim light of the limo.

His now loose curls falling perfectly and effortlessly in his face, lightly held back but falling at his shoulders.

I admired his beauty, something I could love forever.