Story1--- Yell At Me All You Like

Mid terms were just over and it was physics class, the physics teacher---Mrs. Linsa--- which is also Clarice and Emerald's home room teacher, is handing the students their physics test papers back to them.

"Do you know how terrible you did on the test this time?" Mrs.Linsa hollered at the class and everyone was sickening silent.

"Especially you girls!" She pointed at Emerald and her group of friends, they all got a C- to C+. They lowered their heads averting her gaze.

"She discrimitatd girls! She always think that boys are better, how can she think that when she's a female herself!?"

Clarice shrugged as a "I dunno" and made a face.

"And you girls didn't even do well on English and Mandarin this time!" She yelled, causing a fuss among the girls. They all got A's on English and Mandarin this time.

"Shut up!" She yelled again as she stared at the girls once more. That's probably all she knows how to do.

"Any questions about the test?" Mrs.Linsa glared at the whole class.

"Um... number twenty-two..." someone in the front of the classroom said.

"Number twenty-two? What's wrong with number twenty-two? If the electricity goes this way." She gestured "How would the magnetic field react?"

Everyone was quite. Fearing that they might get it wrong and be scolded.

"Answer me! She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Emerald and Clarice shared a look saying "That pregnant human is insane."

"Emerald and Clarice. Why can't you listen to class closely!" She caught them looking at each other. "Scrub the floor of my classroom tonight at 6:30PM. It's your punishment."

After school, Mrs.Linsa went to the restroom after the girls start scrubbing the floor clean. But when she came back, the lights were off and there's no one there.

"Emerald? Clarice? Who told you you could leave?" She accidentally kicked something on the floor and fell, landing on her belly. She screamed for help but everyone left school like two hours ago. She felt blood streaming she knows she had lost her child.

"Hey Mrs.Linsa." Emerald and Clarice came out of nowhere and appeared next to her.

"Take me to the hospital." She snapped.

"Why would we do that?" Clarice laughed.

"My kid..." Mrs.Linsa finally had a better attitude. A begging attitude.

"That was part of my plan." Emerald giggled "I'll consider attending your funeral."

"What? You girls! Quick! Call 911." She frantically yelled.

"No no no." Clarice answered "Someone will call them later. You might still be alive he your lucky. REALLY REALLY lucky." She stood up.

"You're leaving! Stop! I'll die!" She whine's out of agony.

"I know." Emerald smiled as she whispered in her ears. "It was part of my plan, too. You've never offended a Demon before, right? Well, know you did. And now you know it'll cost your life." She chuckled bob stood up , too.

Emerald and Clarice simply vanished.

Mrs.Linsa lied there on her belly hopelessly, staring at the floor. She felt blood leaving her constantly, she heard a high pitched scream, it took her a while to figure out that it herself screaming in pain, and she lost conscious.

"Oh my god." The janitor dropped the keys as he went to lock the door of Mrs.Linsa's classroom.

"Hello? This is 911."

"Oh my god. There's a body on the floor."

"Heart beat and breath?"

"None." He trembled.

"Where are you, mister?"

"Ga___ Ga___ Gallar High School"

A/N: Yeah~ A little violent but I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and fan he you really liked it and comment he you have any ideas. Story two is coming up! Be expecting! I'm already working on story three.