Story3--- Kill Yourself Slowly

A/N: Okay~so Mrs.Linsa is really gonna be victimized a whole lot cuz our physics teacher is really a pain in the ass. Yeah. You should know that Mrs.Linsa's annoying movements are all true. She makes us scrub the floor if we just made the slightest mistake you can think of. And no, we don't get to sue her. How pathetic.((sob)) The way she died in this story is a little 'bloody'. How it came up will be explained after the story.

Mrs.Linsa is Emerald, Clarice and Megan's physics teacher, to make matters worse, she is also their home room teacher. Mrs.Linsa is the meanest plus most unreasonable teacher in Galler High, on top of that, she just got pregnant recently and that stupid hormone only made her EVEN MORE pestering.

"Every one who didn't get something above B has to stay after school."

"Shit!" Unfortunately Emerald and Clarice both got B-'s

After school, Emerald and Clarice stayed, there's also another 28 people who had to stay. But sure they wouldn't mind if Mrs.Linsa disappears..

"Emerald! Clarice! You two are the last to get to my classroom. After the make up test, stay and clean my classroom."

"AGAIN? I don't think so." They thought.

Megan tagged along and was standing at the window though she got an A-. She's got something important to do.

Emerald exchanged a glance with Megan and nodded at her, mouthing 'start now'.

"Excuse of Mrs.Linsa?" Megan said "Can you come with me? It'll only take you a minute. We've got a problem in your...office."

"Can't you see that I'm busy?"

"But it's urgent!"

"You should go Mrs.Linsa." Emerald stared into Mrs.Linsa's eyes. On human can resist that power. "Just follow Megan to wherever she's taking you. And stay quite."

Megan led Mrs.Linsa to tin school basement. Mrs.Linsa wondered why she would want to go to the basement if something's wrong in the office, but she felt as he she MUST follow Megan.

"Stay here."' Megan ordered forcing all of her power into her voice. She don't have such strong powers as Emerald and Clarice.

Minutes later, Mrs.Linsa was there tied onto a standing wooden stick. Then Emerald and Clarice came out of the blue. Emerald untied her hands.

"Don't you think you should thank me!" Emerald said without using an effort.

"Thank you."

"Good girl." Emerald smiled.

"But Emerald..." Megan started, only to see Emerald wave her hand to dismiss her.

"First, I want your brain to be clear but all you can control is your voice and face expression. So we can see your agony and hear your shrieks. Understood?" Emerald told Mrs.Linsa who nodded. And abruptly, she felt sober.

"Why an I..."

"Why are you here? Oh!You'll know." Clarice replied.

"Now, let's play a little game shall we?"

Emerald said as she handed Mrs.Linsa a fruit knife.

"Peel all the skin on you tummy." Clarice said with much force.

Mrs.Linsa didn't know why she felt the urgency to obey but she just did so. She screamed out of pain, still she kept peeling until there isn't a single patch of skin left on her tummy. Alone streamed down her legs.

"Now, remove all the meat and muscle on your abdomen." Emerald spoke casually as he it's a cute everyday event she does all the time.

It's humanly impossible to neglect Emerald's request. Even Megan looked a little dazed. Mrs.Linsa started to remove her own flesh. Her abdomen is like a waterfall----of blood. Some kind of transparent liquid is leaking through her tissue. Slice. Next to her feet is a pool of blood with her skin and flesh. She kept slicing till you can see her organs. She hadn't died yet, but she's close. If it wasn't for Emeralds will power telling her to did slowly and keep slicing she would have been gone.

"Now, stop." Emerald commanded, though the air is fulled of Mrs.Linsa's agonized screams and shrieks Mrs.Linsa heard her and dropped the knife to the floor.

"Good. Now bleed. Bleed till you die." Emerald and Clarice giggled as they left.

If you were, not could have clearly seen the infant squirming and struggling in Mrs.Linsa's womb as she slowly died.

A/N: The new Demon in the story is named Megan cuz this friend of mine named Megan helped me come up with this idea. She said she'd love to kill someone this way. AHH! Stay away from her!! Anyways, please vote and fan he you like, and comment! Thanks! ;)

XOXO Cherie & Rossetti