Chapter4:

Chapter 4:

Ok, I am SSOOOOO!!! sorry that I haven't updated in a while Wattpad has been giving me problems and I've been busy so, I hope you guys like what I've go here:) sorry that I'm being SUPER SLOW!!!:/

Kera's POV:

My lips felt all tingly when we kissed, ya I liked it. But one qeustion that I seem to be asking myself now, 'Why does Harry kiss me when he could be prancing around with some other girl?'

We broke apart and were silent a moment "Kera, can I tell you something?" Harry asked breaking the silence.

I looked at him and shook my head yes. "Kera I, I love you" Harry said sounding uneasy.

I looked at him shocked. I didn't know what to say. So I grabbed my phone, stood up from my place in the grass and started to walk away fast. Thinking to myself 'Did Harry just say he loved me?What am I going to do? I love him to but I just don't know!' Harry caught up to me and he turned me around to face him.

I avoided his gaze. "Kera?" He asked worried.

"Kera?" he repeated getting a little upset.

"What?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Are you ok?"

"Why should I be ok? You tell me that I'm the one you love?! Out of all those beautiful girls that swoon over you when you walk by, you tell me you love me?" I said trying not to raise my voice.

"Yes, and it's true Kera. I do love you!"

"Why?"

"Because when I'm with you or think of you or see you or when you walk by I get those butterflies in my stomach. I can't help it of how when your long blonde hair flows in the wind or when I look into your beautiful blue eyes I melt. I get weak in the knees, sometimes I don't know what to say....... Kera believe me please?"

I stood there silent starring at Harry in the eyes now. I didn't know what to believe. I spoke "I don't know if I'm quite ready to get back into a relasionship Harry, especially with you." I turned back around and started to walk home alone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV:

I just stood there watching her walk away while those words repeated in my head 'I don't know if I'm quiet ready to get back into a relasionship Harry, especially with you' I was angry with myself for kissing her. Why!? I kept thinking. Why!?

I walked to Niall's house. Alone. I felt stupid for kissing her, but one thing confused me was that she kissed back. Why? I guess I'll never know until my life brings me what it needs to bring me. I walked up to Niall's doorstep and rang the doorbell.

Niall answered the door stuffing his mouth with the bag of crisps he had in hand. "Yes?" Niall asked.

I stayed silent and looked up at him. "What happened?" he asked sounding a little worried.

"I kissed her" I said uneasily.

"Kissed who? What?"

"I kissesd Kera" I replied "I wanted to so I did but regreted it afterwards."

"Come in, this isn't something to talking about on the porch. Well it could be but it doesn't need to be, you know what I mean just come in."

I walked in and I sat down on his couch, he sat on a chair just next to the couch. "Ok so what happened?" Niall said still eating his crisps but being serious for once, I think.

"I and Kera went to hang out at the park and we were sitting on the grass talking then I kissed her and I'm regretting it too."

"Why are you regretting it? Did she kiss back?" He shot out questions like there wasn't another minute in hand.