Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

Hey I'm starting to bring in POV's:) k? And also I'm gonna start makin the chapters longer to:) ok? K I hope you guys like what I've got here:) comment if you guys like my story:):)

Monday rolled along and I couldn't but help stay in bed. I didn't want to wake up, I wanted to just sit there cry my eyes out or go and dig a hole where nobody could find me. I pulled my blue and green comforter over my head when I heard the boys' voices ringing through my house.

Their footsteps came rambling up the stairs and they bursted through my door. "Wake Up!!!" Niall and Zayn yelled at me they grabbed my comforter and tried pulling it off of me, but it didn't work. Liam jumped onto me, then stood up next to my bed.

Louis had a wooden spoon and a pan. He was hitting them together and was yelling "Wake up sleepy head! Wake up!" Then Harry jumped onto me like Liam did but he stayed. So with all my strength I had this morning I shoved Harry off of me and onto the floor. He hit the floor and groaned. I pulled the comforter up to my head more when the other four boys started to laugh at Harry.

I felt the comforter being pulled off of my body, so I stuck my hands out and gave them the finger. "Oi! No need for fliping us off!" Niall yelled.

"There is when I'm sleeping." I said with a cracked voice.

"Ok then we'll leave you alone." Louis said as they laughed leaving my room.

I heard the door shut and I flung the comforter halfway off my body, and groaned. When I opened my eyes I saw a pair of bright crisp green eyes in my face. Then screamed, Harry put his hand over my mouth and I wanted so much but to slap him.

"What do you want?" I said as I jumped out of bed.

"The boys and I wanted to er, take you to let you go see your dad, since your mom just left to work and she may not be-"

I cut him off by replying "Thanks you guys are the best people I've ever known but I don't think I can do it."

"You can I promise." Harry said calmly

"Ok, but what are you guys gonna do when I'm there?"

"Louis and Liam were going to hang out with Paisley and Zendaya and Niall and Zayn, who knows what they were gonna do!" Harry replied letting out a little chuckle.

"And what about you?"

"I was going to go with you if that was ok."

"Ya that's ok"

I walked to the bathroom shut the door and slid down the wall, I ran my hands through my hair and tears were trickling down my cheeks. "Love? Are you ok?"

The voice wasn't Harry's it was Niall's.

"Just a minute" I said as clear as possible.

"Kera love we'll be downstairs, don't take to long, ok?" Niall replied in a worried tone.

"Ok"

I hopped in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. Then when I got out I relized I never grabbed any clothes. So I dried my hair a bit then wrapped the towel around my body. I slowly opened the door and I heard the boys laughing downstairs.

So I walked to my room. I slid into my room and just before I was about to drop the towel off of my body I looked up and saw Harry. "What in bloody hell are you doing in my room Harry?!" I yelled.

"I'm sitting on your bed like I was after you left."

The four other boys came running up. Louis busted through my door first followed by Liam, Niall and Zayn with surprised looks on their faces. Niall and Louis were drooling, Liam's mouth was open and Zayn looked as if he was just about to pass out.