Chapter2

I know I'm sorry I said I would get it up befor last week ended but I didn't I'm soooo sorry! So here chapter 2! I hope you guys like it:)

Chapter 2:

I woke up to my alarm the next morning with tear stains on my cheeks. So I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. It soothed me but it didn't help me feel any better of what I did yesterday to Louis. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of green skinny jeans, a basketball jersey and my black ankle high converse.

I blow dried my hair a bit, then grabbed my phone and backpack and walked to school. There was a slight breeze, but I didn't mind. I walked up to the front doors of the school and someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw Niall running towards me. "Hey where's your food today?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Oh hey thanks for reminding me!"

Niall pulled out of his pocket a ham sandwhich. Which of course didn't surprise me. So I chuckled at him. We walked into the school together then Zayn came about.

"Hey Zayn!"

"Hey how's my girl!"

"Great! What about you?"

"I'm good. But I have a question for you." He replied uneasily.

"Ok shoot."

"Well Louis does-"

I cut him off "I'm sorry Zayn I didn't mean to hurt Louis. And I really wish he knew that, but I don't want you Niall, Liam or Harry getting in the middle of our fights ok."

"Ok. Sorry but I just can't see him like this. I was just trying to help."

"Zayn please..." I pleaded.

"Ok."

I went to class when the bell rang, Niall and Zayn went to the office to do something. I didn't know how I was going to handle this though because Louis was in three of my five classes. Which was Geography, English and Reading. I took a deep breath then walked into my first class. Geography.

I sat down and Louis was sitting across the room, he looked tired by the looks of the bags hanging under his eyes I don't think he got any sleep last night, and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed Harry, I and Louis weren't even going out a full day and I cheated on him.

Louis glanced over at me then swiftly turned his head back around. A few minutes after the bell I was called down to the office.

I walked into the attendance office and sat a few minutes untill finally my mom came in with her eyes red from crying. "Mom? What's wrong?" I asked

"Kera" she paused a moment "Its your father. He's.... Not well." she said with few tears falling down her cheeks.

"Whats the matter? Where is he?"

"Hes in the hospital. He was in a crash on the way home from his trip this morning and now he's in a coma." my mom burst into tears. While I sat there in shock. A few tears fell down my cheeks and then I ran out of the office.

I ran outside to where I would usually go if I didn't feel like being around anyone. Today was one of those days. I ran to a tree that was in the far corner of the school yard. It was a weeping willo tree so I had different limbs to climb on and go as high as I wanted.

I climbed to the highest brach that could hold me. Then I scrunched my legs up to my body.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zendaya, Niall, Paisley and Zayn were all allowed to roam around the school since Zendaya and Paisley were shadowing Zayn and Niall. (Shawdowing is when new students enroll into a school & they get to know the place, roam around)

They ran into my mom, she was just about to leave. "Hey Mrs. H! What's wrong?" Zayn asked

"My husband was in an accident and now he's in a coma. I came and told Kera and she ran out of the room, now I don't know where she is."

"Oh Mrs. H I'm so sorry!" Niall said and hugged my mom.

"Do any of you know where Kera is?" my mom replied.

"No we don't" we all said in unison.

We paused a moment then Zayn spoke "I think who might know." then ran into the office and told them to send down Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson.

Zayn practically got into a fight with Miss. Brown, the office lady. She finally gave in and called them down. Harry and Louis came around the corner and saw my mom. Niall explained it all. Liam came a few seconds later and Zayn told him what happened.

"Ok so Louis, do you know where Kera might be?" Niall asked

"No. And why am I even here? Do you not remember what she did to me with Harry?!" Louis replied quite annoyed then storming off.

"Louis!" My mom yelled.

Louis kept walking, ignoring every word anybody said to him. Harry started to walk towards him when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Harry turned around and said "I need to apologize to my friend."

"Haz, Louis just needs to cool down, ok let him go." Liam said.

"Ok" Harry had a disappointed look on his face then he turned his back to the doors which Louis had stormed out of.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was still crying when I heard a rock hit the tree. I looked down, and saw Louis sitting at the bottom of the tree running his hands through his hair angrily.

I wiped away my tears and quietly climbed down the tree. I hopped down and Louis jumped. "Their inside looking for you, you know."

"Ya what do I care?"

We were silent then I broke it. "Louis?"

"What?" he groaned

"About yesterday...." I trailed off. "I'm sorry."

"Cool"

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure?" I asked calmly

"Nothings wrong!" he spat at me.

"Ok" I said

I sat down next to him and sat my head on his shoulder then whispered again "I'm sorry Louis. For what I did." he wrapped his arms around me and whispered back "It's ok"

"Louis, can we still be friends?" I spoke

"Yes Kera. We can."

I looked up at Louis and smiled, he smiled back and hugged me tighter. I threw my arms around him. We stood up and walked back to the school. As we walked in together Niall was pacing back and forth, Zayn was sitting on a bench with his face held in his hands (no he wasn't crying), Liam was sitting next to Zayn, my mom was sitting on another bench and Harry was leaning against a locker with his eyes closed.

The door we walked in through finally closed and everybody looked up. My mom stood up and ran towards me. "Mom I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear as she pulled me in for a hug. "It's ok. I love you."

"I love you too"

We pulled away and I started to walk toward the four boys who were standing in the middle of the hallway. They individulely scrunched me into a hug. By the time I released from Zayn's hug I burst into tears. I didn't know how to handle that my dad was in the hospital now.

Harry wrapped his arms around me rocking back and forth humming a tune. I have never heard this tune before, but it soothed me. My mom checked me out of school and Louis took my things and put them into his locker until after spring break which was starting on Monday.

I had one week to calm things down.

I'll try and hurry to get chapter 3 up!