Bound

This is one of my favorite one shots,(: 

xoxox0 -Tecc

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Baby!" I squealed as my boyfriend threw me onto the bed.  
"Stop it!" I laughed as he tickled me.  "Please, please." I begged between gasps for air. Ung I grunted rolling us over so I was on top of him. I tried to pin his extremely muscular arms down, but he was to strong. He sat up pinning my arms behind me.

"So you think your a big strong girl?" He growled between clenched teeth.
"I am." I stated leaning into kiss him, biting his lip instead. 
"But I want you to be a naughty girl."  He pouted, unbottoning my shirt with his free hand.
"I can do that too."  I teased exposing my neck to him. 

He pulled me in biting it. I bit back a moan.

"Babe, let my arms go. I want to touch you."  I pleaded. 
"I don't think so." He laughed. Kissing inbetween my breast. 

"I want some nipples." He smiled deviously. 

Flopping my breast of of the cup. He forcefully took it into his mouth licking his tongue over my nipple tugging it , 

"I need to touch you." I grunted, yanking my arms. He grunted in frustration.
He flipped us over so I was underneath him. He let my arms go long enough to repin them above my head. I looked up into his brown eyes all i  could see was the sexual huinger and need. I ground my hips into him making him grind into me. I could feel his man hood heavy on my thigh. I could myself getting wetter, with every kiss and touch on my face, neck, belly, arms, and breast. I was so ready,

"Can I just say I love your body!" He kissed my mouth. 

Slowly he let my hands go , instinctually I let them intangle themselves into his hair, pulling him down so we were body to body. I shoved my tongue into his mouth; kissing him roughly. "Please, I need you." I sighed. 

"You want this dick!" He siad in all seriousness. 
I stiffled a laugh by saying. "Yes, Babe I want that dick!" But just as it left my lips I laughed. 
"Stop dying." he smiled biting my belly making me jump. 
"You got it!" I said turning my face away. 

I felt him stand up and he quickly yanked my panties off , his basketball short following. He manhood feel out infront of me and I just bit my lip at the thickness and length. I was yearning for him. I pushed my pelvis up to meet him. 

He stopped and looked down at me. 

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.
"I want to make love to you." He whispered into my neck; rubbing his finger against my bud. making me tense. 

"No , we can make love next. I want you to fuck me." 

"Do you know ?" he teased dipping a finger into my warmth. I moaned. 

"Why must you torture me!!"  I questioned. 

"Because it is fun for me." He said putting another finger in. 

"Well this isnt love making." I whined. 

He removed his hand and slowly put himself in me, I could myself stretch around him . I gasped at the mix of pain and pleasure. He rocked us in a steady wave of ectasy . I held onto him digging my nails into his shoulder as the warm feeling I craved for begin to engulf me. Spreading from the depth of my belly own to the tip of my toes. I was so close. 

"Babe, I almost there." I gasped. 

He began rocking faster and harder .. 

"Yes!" I cried out as the warmth began to release.
"i am cumming with you." He said with one last thrust . 

I could feel him fill me, as I we bust together loudly. 

I sighed letting him go. He rolled over and smiled at me. I raised my eye brow at him and said. "Round two?" He smiled as I climbed on top of him/ 

"My impatient angel." He laughed. 

"Yes sir."