Under the Moon

This is short and sweet, its different because I wanted to try to write in third person. Which as always been a problem area for me. So forgive any spelling an grammar issues. Feed back is appercaited and needed. (:

xoxoxoxo  -Tecc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ocean breeze was fantastic this time of night. She smiled to herself thinking of what was just happening twenty minutes ago. Making love to man of her dreams. She laid back looking at the stars thinking about how He decided last minute that instead of dinner he just wanted to go to the beach so she dawned on  her bathing suit and out the back door they  went. It started innocently enough, playing rough in the water, wrestling on the beach, making out on the towels. Things didn’t start heating up until he grabbed he grabbed her breast  in his hand squeezing and thumbing her nipples between his fingers, knowing that would get her riled up.

 “Wait. Are we going to do this here?”  She asked puzzled.

He looked down at her admiring her unique grey eyes and said.

“Yes.”  With that he took her away.

He slid his hand under her back pulling her up closer to himself. He took advantage of her bare neck and bit it softly making her gasp and giggle. He loved that sound more than anything in the world.  He continued to kiss her down her neck and back nibbling on her ear lobe. She was panting he knew she was ready for him.  He slid his hand down to the top of her manicured apex and he tantalizingly slide a finger in-between her, she tighten her legs around his hand. He put his knee between her legs making her open up for him. He flicked her clit with his finger making her cry out. He smiled looking at her face; she was so beautiful in this state. 

She was so wet. Slowly he put a finger then another moving slowly in an out. She was moaning digging her finger nails into his chest. He was almost bursting just by the sound of her. His manhood was pressing tight against his wet shorts.  She looked up at him and said. “I want you know.” He laughed and quickly pulled his wet shorts letting his erection fall out. He looked up at her grinning and she was biting her full bottom lip.

He kissed her laying her back down, he buried himself in her quickly, and she gasped wrapping her legs around his waist pulling them closer together.  She was so anxious for this moment, he loved teasing her and making her wait, but she knew how to get him. Their bodies  were rolling like the waves behind them as they made love. She was beginning to feel the build in her belly but she wasn’t ready so she pushed on him so he would roll them over so she could get on top. 

The sand melted beneath them.  She dug her nails into him making him cry out. He propped himself up to watch her. She rolled her hips on his burying him deeper In her. She leaned forward kissing his her hair cascading around them. He slid his hand in her hair tugging making her growl, she opened her eyes and they were a blaze with desire.

He didn’t want to be done with her yet so with ease he pulled out of her and flipped her over to her belly pulling her to her knees, he slammed himself back into her pulling her hair with each thrust. She was there and there was no coming back this time, she let go with on last moan, and cam all around him.

He was quick behind her thrusting hard once more emptying himself into her. He pulled out letting her put her bottoms back on. He tucked himself away.

“I do believe you only get better and better at that.” She teased him.

 “That’s what happens when you love someone more than life itself, sex is just perfect. Like you.” He said kissing her nose. She was blushing bright red on her cheeks.

“Im far from perfect but thank you.”  He rolled his eyes and said. “Let’s go, I want to swim one more time.” He was pouting. “No you go, I am just fine here.”

He kissed her lips and bound towards the water.