Skinny Dipping!

He held my hand as we walked down the side of the river, I had our picnic basket in my other hand. We crossed the river going to our favorite spot behind a bushel of shrubs, hide from seeing eyes. 

It was about 6:30 so the sun was beginning to set and it felt so nice on my bare skin. I was wearing my favorite short cut-offs and a black tank top on with my purple flip flops. My baby was wearing his tight wrangler jeans and his black boots with a white wife beater on. 

Once we reached our spot, I began to unfold our picnic laying out our all too cliche checkered picnic blanket. I looked up when I heard a splash in the river. I looked over my shoulder and baby was splashing around. I huffed standing up. 

"I didn't bring my bathing suit." 

"Niether did I." He laughed.. 

I looked over to his pile of clothes and smiled. 

"Your bad baby." 

"That I am. Come get it in." He beckoned me. 

His bright blue eyes shined like the sun, his black hair glistened down to his sun kissed skin. He was beautiful. 

I stripped my clothes, running to the water. 

"Babe its cold." I complained.

"Either you bring yourself in , or I will make you get in." He threatend standing up. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Your cute." 

I dived into the water swimming past him. I came up behind him. He turned around smiling at me deviously. 

"Come and get me." I teased, trying to swim away. 

But he grabbed me from behind and pulled me to him. 

"Your so beautiful." He sighed kissing my shoulder.

I turned around and wrapped my legs around him. 

"Your pretty damn hot yourself." I said. 

Kissing him, I slide my fingers through his hair and bit his lip, making him moan. I liked the sounds of it. So I moved my leg so I grabb his manhood in my hand he grunted. I began to stroke him nibbling his neck. He began moving with my strokes panting. His moans were making me hornier. The fact that I was in control making him feel pleasure. 

He abruptly stood wrapping my legs around him. He carried me to the blanket laying me down. The stars were out and shining down on us. 

"Do you think we will be together forever?" He asked me. 

"Yes I do, you are the most amazing man in the world."

And with that he leaned down and devoured my mouth with his taking his hands and rubbing my breast teasing my nipples with his fingers. Even wet he still smelled of Copenhagen and Old Spice. I could feel myself getting wetter with every touch. He slide his hand down below rubbing my clit with his fingers. 

"Your so wet, so ready." He said. 

I pushed my pelvis up towards him telling him I wanted more. Slowly he replaced his hands with his mouth. I cried out as his tongue probbed in and out and screamed out when he began nibbling my clit. I was gasping for air. I couldnt take it I grabbed his hair pulling him up and flipping him over. I straddled him feeling him and his rock hardness on my butt.

     I turned around and took him into his mouth sliding him deep into my throat. He groaned grabbing my ass, smacking it and rubbing his as I slurped up licking around his head. He pulled my butt up and pulled me out a little and brought his face to me begining to eat me out. 

    It was so hot feeling his tongue move over me. I sat up moaning. 

"Baby, Im almost there." 

I arched my back moaning and riding his face. 

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Yes." I cried as I cam hard, feeling him licking it up. I put my hands on his stomach to brase myself. He smacked my ass, so I got up and laid down beside him. He quickly moved so he was on top of me . He spread my legs wide up the air tingling me. 

He swiftly shoved himself inside of me hard, making me scream out in pleasure. He continued to beat it up until he reached his end. He buried himself deep inside me one last time. 

He rolled over beside me and put his arm under my head. We laid there watching the sky listening to the crickets and the rivers beautiful melody. Watching the Fireflies dance in the distance.