Story Four: Jasper the Jaguar

It was Friday lunchtime and Jasper was currently eating his ham salad. After he ate his dinner,  he about the giraffe-print journal he had gotten for his birthday. He thought to himself, “I will use it, next week”.

The next week, on Monday, he started writing in his journal. He only used one side of a page for each day, but it didn’t matter as he never wrote much.

Jasper didn’t notice the human, watching him in the distance with a curious look on his face.

On the first page he wrote.

Dear Diary, it is Monday. Today I found out the most wonderful thing, I can bake bread, Yes! Eek,

I can make bread. Sadly, my sister scared me and I dropped the freshly baked bread

Still warm in to the mouth of Tilly the Tiger. I cried.

On the second page he wrote.

Dear Diary, it is Tuesday. Today I had some very sad news, Timothy the Tiger who is Tilly the Tiger’s brother

was kidnapped. Her family believe it was the Beetles (not the humans) out for vengeance

for when Timothy accidently stepped on the King Beetles son, Burris.

On the third page he wrote.

                 Dear Diary, it is Wednesday. Today something terrible happened. My friend Amy the Armadillo was is a car accident. Luckily Daphne the Duck helped Amy out the road and called an ambulance. I cried. Ate tea. Then Cried.

On the forth page he wrote.

Dear Diary, it is Thursday. Today I was a real superhero. I flew around the town and saved a

Damsel in distress (also my dad) and saved the frog princess (my sister, Jodie) and ate a dinner fit for a king (Henry the 8th is my idol).

On the fifth page he wrote nothing as he was shot by a hunter and all that there was on the page was a line as he was about to write.

    ------------