Chapter 1

"Let's see, where is my dorm room?" Jordan Miller walked around the building 6 or 7 times. Who knows. He didn't remember the room number. He probably wouldn't even remember his roommates name. God the first day of college was really confusing!

Jordan sat down at the nearest bench, frustrated, that he couldn't find his room, he looked up. Someone with dark blonde hair was walking towards him, so he looked back down.

"Hey there,"

Jordan looked up, "Hi," he felt kind of awkward because he just randomly came walking up to him. Nobody has ever really done that before.

"I'm kind of lost I can't find my room number." The dark blonde hair boy was looking down at something.

"How long have you been looking?" Jordan asked, eagerly.

"I'm not really sure how long, I've been looking. But heres my room number." The boy handed the piece of paper to him. Jordan took it gracefully, and looked at it.

"Hey!" Jordan smiled, "This is my room number." He figured it was 43-D, but he wasn't sure, because he thought it was someone elses room.

"So you must be my roommate then?" The boy smiled.

Jordan laughed, "Yeah, Yeah I am." Jordan stood up and picked up his belongings. Relieved that he found his roommate. They started to walk forward.

"So whats your name?" The boy asked, politely.

"I'm Jordan Miller."

"Casey, uhm, Robinson."

Jordan let out a little chuckle, "Nice."

"So how long you here for?"

"Just for the year, My new job that i'm looking at right now is about tech, so I need to require some professional skills. How about you?"

"I'm here just for the year same as you, um, I'm not looking at a job yet, but maybe in the future."

Jordan thought, Wow this guy is actually nice, i thought he would be like all other loser guys who just want to spend their time in a workout room. Thank god i got an awesome roommate.

"You taking any sports?" Casey interrupted Jordan's thoughts.

"No, I don't plan on it."

"How come?"

"Ahh well, Sports are basically for guys who just want to impress girls, and get into shape, thats not really my thing, and thats basically what some guys come here for is to only play College Football, Basketball, Soccer."

Casey didn't say anything.

"They can't really learn anything by just coming here for sports, winning an award is really nothing at all, so I don't see why sports were even invented."

"I was thinking of playing Football." Casey said in a low voice.

"What?"

"Nothing never mind," Casey looked up, "Here's the dorm." Casey gripped the door handle, and turned. The door quietly swung open, revealing a large space, except for two beds a dresser and a night stand.

"Which side do you want?" Jordan asked.

"That one, the one by the window really scares me."

"Well, alright." Jordan dropped his stuff by his bed and started to shove all his clothes inside the dresser. He didn't mind if Casey took the closet, as long as their clothes were far apart from each other.

"You know this wall could use some decoration." Casey said out of nowwhere.

Jordan jumped, "If your thinking of painting it, forget it, my friend that goes to the college in England, he painted the wall red, and he wasn't allowed back on campus."