Prologue

Edited-10/10/2017

Bo's POV

I've lived in New Orleans for a 100-years, just as I arrive the Mikaelsons were leaving or more running from their father. When I arrived, I see a burning opera building I walk towards the burning building I see dead bodies everywhere then I heard someone groaning I look over and see caramel colored man hanging from some contraption bleeding out. I walk over to him to pull him off it and I carry him out of the burning building I lay him near an alley, his wounds start to heal, crap he's a vampire I make a disgruntled face. Why did I save him? I start to walk away "Who are you?" The vampire asks "No one you should be concerned about." I said then I walk away.

The vampire I rescued found me a few days later no doubt because of the smell of my blood, I'm surprised he didn't try to drain me in front of the patrons of this bar he must have great control over his bloodlust. "You're the person who rescued me a few nights ago, I'm Marcellus Gerard." He said "I'm Bo." I said "No last name?" He asks "Nope, never really had one." I reply. "What are you? Because it's taking all my self-control not to drink from you." Marcellus said "I'm a Fae or Faerie, if you want the technical term." I said, "You mean pointy ears, wings, and pixie dust, that kind of Faerie?" he asks "Yes, except I don't have any wings." I said he looks at my ears and raises his eyebrow "I hide my ears with illusion magic." I said.

"So, you can do magic? He asks "Only stuff with illusions not for the lack of trying it's just I don't practice as much as I use too, because it attracts the wrong kind of attention." I said "On the run from someone? He asks with sincerity "No. not anymore." I said. Marcellus and I became good friends after that, I told him my story and my history with the Mikaelsons which is something we share in common.

Some years later something happened with the witches and Marcel stopped them which enabled him to become The King of New Orleans, we haven't spoken much since then. One day I decide to leave my dimensional plane to go to my favorite bar with the delicious gumbo when I sense someone sitting next to me, it was the king himself Marcel. "To what do I owe this pleasure, oh king." I said to Marcel he smiles and chuckles "I'm sorry Bo, I meant to talk to you..." Marcel said but I cut him off "It's alright Marcellus, it must be hard running a city." I said.

"So, what do you need?" I ask "There's this young girl. She a witch and I was wondering if you could teach her magic. Now I know you said you don't practice anymore but..." He said but I cut him off again "Yes. Yes, I'll do it." I said "Thank you." He said with a smile on his face. I meet the young witch, her name is Davina she very powerful she has a ton of power inside of her, did Marcel interrupt a ritual or something. Doesn't matter I'll teach her how to hone her power for as long as I can, I just hope nothing else crazy happens in New Orleans.