The meeting

You are minding your own business, driving home when suddenly you hear a loud, shrill howl. All other noises grow quiet. You nervously look around and see nothing but trees to one side of the road and a few houses sparsely decorating the other side.

You knew moving out of the town limits wasn't a good idea but the house was beautiful and such a good deal. Backing up to the mountains giving you acres of land.

Spotting your newly purchased home just over the hill you speed up in hopes of getting inside before whatever made that noise decided to leave its hiding area and make itself known

Slamming on your brakes and grabbing your belongings you race to the door but just a few feet shy a large, wild looking dog steps in your  path blocking the way to safety.

You locked eyes with the animal and realized it wasn't a dog but a wolf. A very mean looking, angry wolf that was slowly closing the distance between you. Mere feet from your paralyzed body the wolf morphed into a man. Shocked and even more scared you stare, mouth hanging open, eyes wide and try to force your legs to move. But not before a rough hand grabs your arm and snarls, "We finally found you hunter! Although your  parents were the ones that we sought you will suffice."

"Please, your confused. I have no idea what your talking about. I have never hunted anything in my life, I hate guns!

And what just happened! Moments ago you were a wolf, now your a man. How is that possible?" Still in a state of shock you stumbled as you were being dragged inside your house.

      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello, thanks for reading 📖. I hope you enjoy this little journey.