Chapter 11

I just want to start off saying I am sorry but recently I have not been feeling this story but I have made a short epilogue so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger (sorry about that) and this will be the last chapter.

Epilogue-
When Derek and I walk downstairs, Lydia smirks at us as we sit down on the sofa next to each other. The movie playing is The Notebook, Lydia's choice.
"Glad you guys could join us."
I glare at her and move closer to Derek. I feel Derek's arm snake around my waist and settle on my hip. I think I'm falling in love.
Smiling up at Derek knowing that this, him and the rest of my family, it's going to last a very long time.

Five years later
"Derek! I swear it was an accident! I didn't mean to!"
"I don't care Stiles, you did it and now you have to pay!"
I run around the kitchen counter as Derek runs after me. I'm almost breathless but I'm still ahead of him.
"Derek, babe come on I didn't mean to!" I tell him trying to control my breathing.
"Stiles this," he says pointing to his face, "does not look like an accident to me."
I burst out laughing from his tone. So I accidentally threw pancake batter at his face, so?
"Come here." Derek says while also laughing.
I walk towards him cautiously but not to much as it seems because I know have pancake batter in my face.
"Der, no! Not fair!"
He burst out laughing and I do too. This is it, I'll remember this moment as a very happy memory, I'll store it with the other many, many amazing memories I have with Derek. I love him.

*EVEN THOUGH THIS STORY IS FINISHED I WOULD STILL LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE STORY* THANK YOU☺️

*should I do another sterek story I want to but idk if u guys would read it?*