Chapter 4

"Derekkk...what are you doing?"
"Shut up Stiles"Derek answers as he presses me against my bedroom door kissing my neck. And oh god does his mouth feel good. He licks the spot right below my ear and I let out a quiet moan. He growls and does it again making my knees shake a little. He steps back and looks at me then takes his shirt off and damn it if he doesn't look good like that.
"Your turn" he says putting his hands around my waist lifting my shirt up and off my body.
"Stiles..."
"-Stiles buddy hey?"
I open my eyes and look at Scott wondering what's going on, then I turn my head towards Derek and immediately put my head down remembering what I was just dreaming about. Oh...my.....god....it was a dream. Oh fuck of course it was a dream because Derek would never do that to me. I look out the window seeing that we've parked at a hotel-
"It's almost 11pm so we decided that we all need a break from the road and we are going to stay at this hotel for tonight." Derek says answering my confusion.
"Oh um ok." I say stepping out of the car and following Scott, Allison, Isaac, and Derek to my trunk to get our stuff. I see Lydia parked right next to us and they are getting there stuff too. As we walk in Derek heads to the front desk to get some rooms and I turn my head to the left and see a big pool and a smaller hot tub behind glass doors. I look at Scott and can tell he's thinking what I'm thinking, we are definitely going in there tomorrow morning before we leave.
"Alright I got four rooms right next to each other now-"
"Me and Allison get one room!" Scott calls as he takes one key from Derek's hand and runs upstairs with Allison.
"I'm sharing one with Lydia." Jackson says grabbing another key and heads upstairs with Lydia.
"Well me and Boyd are going to have a room to ourselves then!" Erica argued taking yet another key leaving Derek, Isaac, and I with one key left.
"I guess that means we are all sharing one room?"
"I guess so Isaac if mister sourwolf over here doesn't mind?"
I look at Derek to see him walking up the stairs, I start running to catch up with him, Isaac close behind me.
Going into the room I notice only two beds. Now how is that going to work?
"I only got three single rooms and one with two beds because I figured that'd be enough." Derek finally speaking. I watch as Isaac immediately jumps on the bed closest to the window. I have slept in the same bed as Isaac before and I'd like to avoid it now because he does kick a lot and it kept me up last time so the only other option is...Derek.
"....Hey Derek?"
"Yes"
"Can I- uh can we share that bed?" I ask him nervously expecting him to make me sleep with Isaac or on the ground.
"Sure Stiles." He states simply. Ok then. I put my bag down then go into the bathroom to take a shower.
After a quick ten minute shower I get out and wrap a hotel towel around my waist. Oh shit. I forgot my pajamas ok let's think on one hand I could put my old clothes on to go get them but that would be a little gross because they're sweaty on the other I can just walk out in my towel and grab them. Ugh whatever. I walk out of the bathroom with just the towel around my waist, going into the room I see that Isaac is already passed out which is surprising because he did sleep a lot on the way here. I also see Derek sitting on the edge of the bed with some plaid pajama bottoms in his hands, he must have been waiting for the bathroom. As I walk toward my suitcase on the ground and pick it up setting it on the bed my towel slips alittle. I quickly grab it before it completely falls off and turn my head towards Derek to see if he saw but he had already went into the bathroom. Thank the gods that would have been embarrassing. I guess since he's in the bathroom I can just change out here if I be quick. I grab some sweatpants and a white t-shirt that says I hate Mondays on it, which is totally true by the way. I slip my boxers on underneath my towel then take that off and set it on the floor next to the bed. I put my sweatpants on next and as I grab my shirt the bathroom door opens and Derek comes out with just bottoms on. Why does he do this to me? It's not fair. I snap out of my little trance and look at his face, his eyes snap to mine but not before I saw where they where looking, right at my chest. Remembering the dream I had in the car I pull my eyes away from him blushing and put my shirt on then hop in the bed. I hear the floor creek quietly and then the lights are off and I feel Derek slip into the bed on the left. The bed is big enough that we're not touching but oh how I wish we were. And with that thought and the comfy ness of the bed I drift off to sleep.