Chapter Six

(well, you guys may or may not hate me for this, but STICK WITH ME HERE!!! I have a brilliant plan thanks to @Emerald43 :). So there is some parts that are awkward...so beware of that. now to the story :) )

I sat on the couch and watched my father pace back and forth while he was on the phone. I knew he was talking to me because he kept looking at me. Once he FINALLY got off the phone, he grabbed a cup of water and drank out of it. "Drink this, because you won't be able to have any thing else to drink than this, so drink up." I looked at him suspiciously. He rolled his eyes and slurred a tad, "I drank it, so you don't need to worry about it being drugged. I sighed and drank it all down. He smiled slyly at me. "Did you ever hear of acting?" 

I looked at him confused then seconds later I understood. I was starting to get tired. The more I fought the drug, the more sleep wanted to consume me. I finally gave in and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in an unknown living room. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. The living room was huge. There was a flat screen tv on the wall and that was a whole leather living room set. The floor was covered by a white, plush carpet. As I was looking around someone by the entrance of the room commented, "Like it?" I jumped in fear.

He had black hair, hazel eyes, and he was about 6'2. I shrunk back as he started to walk toward me. "Oh, don't worry. It won't hurt a bit." I wrinkled my nose in disgust. I'm not going down with out a fight. As he now stood in front of me, I punched him in the stomach and managed to pass him and run away. "Why you little--"

I ran as fast as I could down the halls, but I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I turned right, hoping it would lead me to the door, but with my luck it was the opposite. I was a wall. I mumbled to myself, "Shoot."

I felt him right behind me as he bent down and whispered into my ear, "You are going to pay for that." I gulped as he forcefully turned me around and pushed me against the wall. I started to cry as he had his way with me right then and there. I fought against him, but that only made it worse. 

Hours later of me lying on the floor crying in pain and anger and grief, he appeared again, "Time to go." I waddled ten meters behind him as he led me to the door. He opened it and there stood the man that gave me to this creep. The man gave my father a wad of cash, if you want to get any more money, I'm here. I shivered in disgust and fear. 

My father led me to the car and broght me to his house. "Leave. Before I call the police on you for trespassing." I sighed and started down the road and passed the park where all of this started. I decided that I would stay there instead of the Powell's. I sat on the bench Alan and I sat on only days before. I was facing away from the road so I didn't hear Chad come up, "Hey."

I whispered shamefully, "Hi." 

"You know that you have Alan worried, right?" Chad sat next to me. 

I looked at him. "I do not deserve to be there."

"Lyn, you should know by now that none of us deserve anything." I nodded in agreement. "Besides, Alan is literally minutes away to calling of the armies in the world to go out to get you."

That got me to smile. "Ok, fine, let's go." I stood up to head to Alan's and so did Chad. He was so excited that he ran around the bench a couple of times and when he decided that it was a good time to go to the new place that has become my home, he tripped over the bench leg and fell on his face. I laughed so hard that I was also on the ground. He was laughing also so I didn't feel bad for laughinig at him. 

After about fifteen minutes of laughter, we decided to get back. Once we opened the door to the house, I was in one major group hug from everyone. "Guys...I can't breath..." They let go and Alan questioned, "What happened? Are you ok? Were you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?" 

I sighed, "It doesn't matter. I just need a long shower."

Alan gave me a look that said, "You ARE going to tell me what happened later." I nodded to him and left the room.

(At least I added something funny!! >.<)