Chapter 9.

Hey loves! This chapter is written by: @1D_Is_FabuLOUIS! I'm also writing a fanfic with her, so check it out! (It's on my account.) She's an amazing writer, so comment and tell her how amazing this chapter is! -Amanda

"I got pregnant."

At first I thought everything was going to be ok. I thought Louis would be ok. He wouldn't flip out and say he didn't want it. He would be all happy and we could go back to my house and meet Kylie for the first time. Everything would be ok. Well I was wrong. 

"You what?!" he screamed causing me to jump. "And you didn't care to tell me?!"

"Louis I was going to tell you but I didn't wan you to have to cancel your tour! I didn't want to be a burden to you!"

Louis looked at me with a incredibly angry face. 

"Look Amanda, if you really loved me you would have gotten rid of that that thing!"

That's when I snapped. "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY CHILD A THING! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO GET RID OF IT!" I burst into tears. With a small voice I said, "what happened to the guy I loved. What happened to you Louis?" And with that I ran out of the house. 

I needed to get away from Louis, or whoever that person was. I needed to go clear my head and let everything loose. I ran out into the poring rain and ran away to the park. 

I half expected Louis to run out of the house and call me back telling me that he was sorry. But this wasn't some fairy tale. In real life things don't usually have happy endings. 

Once I reached the park I sat down on a swing and cried. I let everything loose. Thank goodness there was no one else at the park to see this. 

I felt my phone against my leg, cold and hard. Liam. That was the first name to pop into my head. I should call him. I needed to call him. 

I listened to a couple rings then I heard, "Hi!"

"Liam, Liam I need you."

"Hi! this is Liam I can't come to the phone right now but please leave your number and a turtle and I'll get back..."

I didn't wait to hear the rest. I snapped my phone shut and threw it. Across the playground it soared until it smashed against the pavement. 

"Amanda?" I Instantly stood up expecting the worst. 

"Amanda?!" I heard again. I look all around there was nobody. But then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone cover my mouth with a hand. 

Like any normal person I screamed and thrashed about. That's what I get for going to a secluded park while it was raining. Stupid Amanda. 

"Amanda, I'm not going to hurt you."

"That's what any person who was going to would.... Louis?" sure enough Louis was the one who stood behind me. My guy twisted at the sight of him. "What do you want?" I sneered. 

"I want to apologize for what I did to you. I love you Amanda and our baby. I will do anything for you two."

"Well Louis apology not accepted." With that I turned in my heel and stormed away. I could hear Louis fowling me. "Louis just leave."

Louis spun me around and made me look at him. "Amanda. Look at me. In the eyes. I love you with all my heart. Please I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I wasn't thinking straight. Amanda please."

"Louis its going to take a lot more for me to forgive you then just an apology."

"I know Amanda. But please just give me a chance..."

"Louis, fine. You have one chance. You can come back home with me and meet Kylie but I swear, if you do anything I will personally get rid off you. And before you start thinking that everything's going to be okay between you and I, it's not. Your going to have to work to get my trust back. As of right now I no longer love you or care about you."

A single tear slipped down Louis cheek when I said I didn't love him. It hurt me to say it but I had too. 

"I promise Amanda, I will earn back your trust and love... If you let me."

"Louis I believe you. Let's go to my house."

A smile danced against Louis lips and he ran up to me so we could walk home. 

I hadn't realized I was shivering until Louis wrapped his arms around me. 

"Just this once. I know your cold." 

"Thanks Louis." I said. 

We walked in the pouring rain to my house. Louis kept me wrapped up in his arms, keeping me warmer. 

When my house got into view we hurried to the front and then the door opened.

For the people who asked me what I would picture Kylie to look like, there is a picture! ------>