Chapter 2.

As he kissed me on the forehead, a shock went through my whole body. To feel his lips on me, gave me butterflies. I knew I was smiling like an idiot, but hey, who wouldnt? My heart was racing, and this moment felt like it lasted forever. When I felt his lips remove from my head, and his arms let go of me, I opened my eyes and watched him jump on the couch and grab the clicker. He looked at me, with confusion on his face, then laughed.

"Why are you just standing there, Manda? Come watch scary movies! Like old times!" he had that spark in his eyes just like old times.

I walked over to the couch he was sitting at, and sat a foot or so away from him. I had my legs up on the couch when suddenly Lou was pulling me towards him.

"Why are you sitting so far away, love? I don't have cooties anymore." he said while looking into my eyes and laughing. "I mean, unless you don't want to cuddle, it's fine." He had hurt in his eyes, and I hate when he's upset.

"Ofcourse I want to cuddle, Loubear." I nuzzled my head into his chest so I was comfortable, and I felt his arms wrap around my body.

He put on something, but I wasn't paying attention. I couldnt stop thinking about Lou. I could hear his heartbeat, and it was pretty fast. He was stroking my hair, running his fingers through it every once in a while. I turned my body so I was facing him, and studied him.

He looked down at me, and smiled cheekily. It was adorable. He lightly rubbed my forehead, and ran his fingers through my hair.

"What are you thinking about love?" he said in a low, sexy tone.

"Memories when we actually stuck together, you know, before you left the earth." I could feel the tears comming to my eyes, and I knew this was the wrong time to cry. This moment was perfect.

He instantly noticed the tears,  I could feel his grip on me tighten, and his smile went to a frown.

"Manda, you know I didn't purposely leave you. I wanted to bring you, but management..."

I shook my head, meaning for him to stop.

"Management is ruining your life." Now the tears were running down my face.

"Love. Please don't cry. Please." He wiped the tears away from my cheeks, leaned down, and kissed my cheek. "I was going to tell you something the week before I left, but I never got the chance."

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Lou, what are you tal-"

Next thing I knew, he was lifting me so I was sitting on his lap. His hands cupped my face.

"Amanda. How long have we known eachother? 18 years? It's been a long time. And ever since we met, I have had something for you. And I didn't realize it till you were gone. Amanda. I love you."

His lips clashed into mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Lou."