Chapter 7.

HEY LOVES! SOSOSO sorry that I haven't updated in a week! I had Spring Break, and was away all week. :( Anyways! Here's the update everyone has been waiting for! DONT HATE ME!

xoxo - Amanda

~About 2 months after~

It has been about 2 months since Lou has left, and I still haven't heard from him since. 

My life has been hell since he left. I've been miserable. I did basically the same thing everyday: Wake up, get ready, go to school, come home, do homework, eat, go to bed. The last time I hung out with a friend... I can't even remember. I had shut myself out from the world, only doing my own thing. 

It was a Saturday when my whole life changed. I was home watching T.V, while my mom was doing laundry. I was watching my all-time favorite show, Law & Order: SVU. I heard my mom come upstairs to the living room, where she started folding clothes.

"Have you gotten your period yet?" She asked, not taking her focus away from the laundry.

"No."

Then it hit me. I get my period on the 4th of every month. Lou left on the 16th of August. Its now the 9th of October. I haven't got my period since before Lou left. 

"Oh. My. God!" I jumped from the couch and ran upstairs. I knew my mom had pregnancy tests in the cabinet, and thats where I was heading. 

I swung the bathroom door open, slammed it shut, and opened the cabinet, franticly trying to find the test.

Bingo.

I ripped open the box, reading the instructions carefully. I did what it told me, placed it on the counter, and slumped to the floor, putting my head in my hands. 

About 5 minutes later, I stood up and cautiously grabbed the test. 

On the little screen showed: "+".

I swung open the cabinet, grabbing another test.

"This can't be happening, maybe it was a false positive." I kept whispering to myself over and over again. 

"Amanda?" I heard my mom's voice from behind the closed door. "Is everything okay? What's going on?"

I ignored her, and took the second test. I paced back and forth, waiting for 5 minutes to pass. When it finally did, I grabbed the second test.

"+" 

"Oh. My. God... MOM!" I swung the door open and stood there, in tears, facing my mom.

She looked at the two pregnancy tests, one in my hand, one on the counter. She took a step towards me, allowing her to see the results of both tests.

"Ohmygosh. Amanda, how?" She said this, on the verge of tears.

"Louis. Before he left. It was the first time. Ever. I swear. Mom, what am I going to do?" I was scared.

"I don't know, sweetheart. I don't know." She said closing her eyes, and slumping down to the floor.

"How am I going to do this? What am I going to do? How am I going to finish College?" Then the scariest question hit me: "Mom. How the hell am I going to tell Lou?" 

She looked up at me, tears running from her eyes. "You're not."

"WHAT!?" I screamed. "ARE YOU ON DRUGS? I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE. AND THIS IS HIS CHILD. I'M NOT KEEPING IT FROM HIM!"

She sighed. "Amanda, he is in no position to take care of a child. He's got all this fame. You don't need all of it either. The best thing to do is go to Jay and talk to her about it. She probably has a better idea then me."

I ran to my room, grabbed my coat, my purse, and my keys, and I drove to see Lou's mom.

Before going in, I sat in the car, and cried. I couldn't stop. I finally got myself together, and started towards the door. Before I could even walk up the steps, the front door opened, and Jay was standing there. 

"I saw you pull in, darling. Are you okay?" She asked, worry in her voice.

I shook my head. "I need to talk to you." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

She motioned for me to come in, and I went straight for the couch. I was already used to their house, since I have been visiting Jay since Lou left. I buried my head into one of the pillows, taking a big sigh. I had no idea how in the world I was going to tell her.

"What's up, love?" She said, placing herself next to me and slowly rubbing my back.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I don't know how to tell you this, Jay..." 

"Love, you know you can tell me anything." She said, pulling me into a hug.

I turned so I was facing her, trying to look into her eyes. I couldn't though. I just keep looking down at my hands.

"Jay, I'm-" I started sobbing. "I'm pregnant." I lost control and started crying uncontrollably.

"Sweetie, why are you so sad!? This is a good thing! Well,-" She chuckled. "-sorta. I mean, you're young, but it's an amazing experience raising a child! Its the be-" 

I cut her off. "It's Lou's child." I turned away from her, and shoved my head into a pillow.

"Darling! Are you sure!? Oh my! I'm going to be a grandmother! Ah!" I felt her jump up from the couch, and she clapped her hands. "I've always wanted to be a grandmother!"

I sat up. "You're not mad?"

"Not at all, love!" She said, all giggly and bubbly.

"But there is one problem. How am I going to tell Lou?" I said, scared of the answer.

"We can tell him right now! I'll Skype him!" She said, opening her laptop.

"No! I can't tell him now. He can't deal with this. He needs to concentrate on his work, and I don't want the baby growing up in fame. I want the baby to have a somewhat normal life. And I want to tell Lou in person." I begged, sobbing.

"Well, love, you can't just not tell him!" She said, a little anger in her voice.

"When does he have vacation?" 

"I have no idea. I know he will be home for a while before their 2013 tour in the US." She said, thinking.

"Jay, thats not for another year." I said, feeling my heart break a little.

"Then you will just have to tell him in a year." She said, sighing and slouching onto the couch.

Why the hell does this have to happen to me...?

SO, what did you guys think!? Are you shocked? Or did you see it coming? Tell me what you think! 

Also, over 1,000 reads guys! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting and voting! I love you all so much! 

Also, read this crazy article on the boys... 

http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0421-one-direction-koala.aspx 

xo Amanda :)