Stuart Getting Wet Again And Again

"(n....) (y/n).......(Y/n)~"

     I felt soft lips all over my cheeks, small pecking noises coming from the mouth. I felt, what I assumed, was Noodle's breath on my neck. "We have to get ready for the concert~" She smiles at my eyes finally opening.

    My cheeks flush a light shade of pink. "M-morning..." I stretch slightly. "Is it really morning already?" I groan looking at the brightly lit up room.

    "Gomen, but yes." My eyes wander over to her mouth. "What?" she asks. "It's just that you haven't spoken an Japanese for a while. I like it on you, it suits you more than English~ But then I couldn't understand you."

    She giggles a bit, pulling me up by my waist so I was sitting up straight. "Can I pick out an outfit for you~" She purrs. "Fine~" I laugh. She runs over to my suit case.

    "Gah!!"

   My eyes widen as I rush to the yelp. There stands Stuart, pressing against the heavy stream of water coming from the tap. "Who da 'ell put gum undah the sink spout?!"

   All that was heard was a giggle coming from Noodle. I laugh along slightly. "Aw Stu~ You just keep having troubles with water huh?~" I tease

    "If tha was yew..." He warns. "It wasn't I promise." I smile at him taking the gum from underneath the sink. "Ew." He scrunches up his nose. I roll my eyes, knowing it's just Noodles saliva.

    I throw it away quickly and wash my hands before proceeding to wash my face. I put on a cream and through my hair into a messy pony tail. Noodle throws an outfit at me, I frown at her through the holes of the clothing, all she does is smile sheepishly.

   The outfit consisted of a dark red and grey stripped long sleeve, black jean shorts, a dark maroon belt and black combat boots. It matched Noodles black and white long sleeved, light brown shorts and black boots that she was sporting that day.

     "I see what you did there." I giggle. "Now we match~" Noodle smiles cutely. "I can see that~" I tug at her sleeve lightly pulling her to me. I lean into her lips barely brushing them. She seemed nervous and blushed bright red, instead of a kiss I decided on a tight hug. 

    Ya know like that cute couple hug where the person picks up their significant other and spins them around? Something like that. Noodle enjoyed it a lot. So many cute giggles protruded from her small chapped lips.

      "Muddz want's us to meet him out by the stage in 10." Russel calls from between the paper thin walls. We all quickly finished getting ready, grabbing Noodle's guitar and drying Stu.

     We walked out to the same wide but short stairs, beside them was now a small stage. there, Murdoc was strumming and tuning his bass. I smiled at the sound, not having heard the bass since Feel Good INC.

     "Hey Muddz! Play the one for Fell Good!" I call out to him. He nods slightly and smirks before strumming.

    The sound echoed through the speakers, no early comers to the concert to hear them. I finally get up onto the stage, in which both Noodle and I needed Stu's help lifting us up. "Ya know there was stairs over there." Murdoc chuckles pointing to the other side of the stage.

      "Too much effort~ Plus why go there when we have a ladder just waiting to be used over there." I motion to the confused looking singer, looking around like a lost puppy.

      "I guess... How'd you sleep." He looks back down to his bass. "Pretty good I think." "You think?" He questions. I nod a bit. "Yea... I kinda stayed awake for a while longer, went for a walk with 2d." I smile at the memory of his shoes being soaked.

     "What are you smiling about?" Murdoc asks before a sudden loud noise came from the speakers. I look over to Noodle who was strumming, what looks like the most difficult beat ever off in the corner. I wince slightly at the sudden noise but smile a bit.

     "Oh last night Stu got his foot wet in the water, I think if you listen closely you can still hear the squish." I giggle as he walks by, and sure enough there was small squish noises.

  Murdoc chuckles a bit before motioning to the space in front of us slowly filling up. I quickly head over to Noodle trying to hide. "You'll be fine." She whispers kissing my cheek. I heard a few murmurs from the crow, their eyes laced onto us.

   "Ahem....U-uhm, H-hello I'm 2D from uh Gorillaz..." Stu trails off into the mic. Standing a bit behind him with my mic, my face heats up looking over the crowd. My stomach doing flips.

    "This is (Y/n), our new uh back up singer, g-give a round of applause fanks." He smiles stuttering out.

     I smile lightly at the crowd, the first song plays.  "Welcome to the world of the plastic beach." Was first. The tech team put in Snopp's voice, since I'm guessing he couldn't make it. This song I didn't sing in but I just swayed a bit to the music.

    The next few songs I didn't sing in, till we hit "Rhinestone Eyes". I sang a few times where I felt fit. I peered over at Murdoc for reassurance. He nodded giving me the sign I put them in the right spot.

    Stylo came then Super Fast Jelly fish. Those songs I didn't sing in either. The next one I was more excited but nervous about. The next song being "Empire Ants", originally sung by Little Dragon, though we lost some of the footage for that song, so Murdoc took it upon himself to let me sing it for a bit so I could have more practice before asking Little Dragon herself to sing in other concerts.

      The 10th and 11th song were my favourites. I practised them the most. I loved how "On Melancholy Hill" and "Broken" sounded, Stu's voice sounded perfect, and the songs were calming. I only sang the chorus with Stu for these two but I loved it none the less.

     The very last song I sang came up quickly. "To Binge." Had to be the most nerve racking song out of all of them. I sang alone with Stu and barely any music at all. Our voices needed to sound clear for this one. We ended up taking a short break for water and questions before we preformed the last 3 songs.

     There were a lot of people asking about me, I should have felt very flattered, but I didn't. Everything they said was about how much I really added to the band and if it was worth it. Murdoc didn't really want to explain the whole situation.

    This was a tough crowd.... Murdoc ended with a more simple explanation. "I liked her voice, we kept her here with us for that reason."

   The last question caught a few of us by surprise, though Russel didn't seem phased.

"Are (Y/n) and Noodle a thing?"

    We looked at each other, our eyes asking each other, 'should we confirm?'. Murdoc gave a subtle nod. Noodle traced up to the front of the stage where I was sitting. She plopped down beside me and hugged me from the side. I blushed lightly.  

    "Guess tha' confirms tha- ahhhhh! Murdoc!" Stu whines at the green man dumping a bottle of water into his shoes, which he took off a while ago to let dry in the sun.

     Murdoc only smirks at the blue haired, stressed out man. Earning a groan from Russel.

  -------------------

"That was actually really fun!" I smile.

"Your voice sounded great with 2d." murdoc smiles.

"Your voice suits 'To Binge'" Russel compliments.

"We matched, and people noticed and we were really cute!' Noodle smiles brightly.

I hug Noodle lightly before smiling at them.

"Thank you so much for a lovely night guys~!"

(Soon I'm going to start a 2d fanfic ~ Uh...leave a comment if you'd like that to happen and if you'd read it or not! <3)