Our Loooooveeee Is Brokennnn~

Noodle lead me to her room. When she opened the door I was a little bit surprised. The rest of the house seemed to be a mess with trash and hikes all over the walls. But, no. Noodles room was so proper, hints of Japan everywhere and a beautiful ruby red accent in most of the room.

There were beige and white designed sliding doors and a bed situated on the floor, along with many instruments all around the room.

I smiled at the look of everything. "Your room is so pretty Noods!"

"Arigato!" She smiles happily, pulling me closer into her room. She took a seat on a small circular chair fit for two. She patted the spot beside her and I nodded sitting beside her carefully.

"Want to listen to some music?" She asks. I shake my head and she tilts her head to the side a bit questioning it. "Can you be the one playing the music?"

She looks slightly confused and motions for me to continue. "Well you have so many instruments, you must be able to play them right? Could you play some songs for me?" I smile and pout cutely at her.

She uses and nods letting her bangs fall more in front of her eyes. She takes a couple steps towards her bed, laying in the bed was a Melodica. 

"How about this one ?" I nod and smile excitedly. "Yea! I love the sound of those."

She sits back down beside me and begins to play. I recognized the song but u couldn't put my finger on it.

Half way through the song I finally realized what it was and began to sing along to it.

Our looooove~ is broken~
It's broken~

A small smile crept up to her lips as she pulled the instrument away from her lips. "You know the song?" She asks happily.

"Course I do! That's one of the only songs that I could listen too for the rest of my life!" I smile and giggle taking out my phone and playing 'Broken - by unknown artist' .

"Wait a second! This is a Gorillaz song isn't it?" She nods slightly. "Geez... Can't believe I never knew that."

"That's ok (Y/n)!" She looks down at her lap fiddling with her hands a bit. 

I notice myself getting light headed and everything began to pain and hurt. I think I needed fresh air, although Noodles room being the least polluted. It still got in my lungs and I'm sensitive to that.

"Hey Noodle?"

"Hm?" She answers.

"I don't feel so good. I think I'm going to go outside for a minute." I smile at her as she nods.

"I'll be waiting!" She says waving as I look at her smiling while walking through the door".

"Me too..."