(1) New girl!

Freddy
It's 1 year since Summer moved. She turned 15 years yesterday. <<Hey bro! What Are You thinking about?>> Zack say. <<Hey bro! I'm thinking about Summer. Do You think she ever Is coming back?>> I say. <<I dont know. Have You heard anything from her?>> Zack say. <<No, but she posted A picture on Instagram 2 months  ago!>> I say. <<Can I ser the picture?>> Zack say. <<Yes, here It Is!>> I say.

1364 likesSummerHathaway: Broken life, broken Soul

1364 likes
SummerHathaway: Broken life, broken Soul.

<<Wow, deep post. Why did she write broken life, broken Soul?>> Zack say. <<I dont know!>> I say.
In the classroom

Freddy
We was sitting In the classroom, Then Principal Mullins came. <<Hello Everybody. I have some news. It's starting A new girl In your class Today!>> Principal Mullins say. <<Today!>> Tomika say. <<Yes Today Tomika!>> Zack say. <<You Can come In now!>> Principal Mullins say. It came A girl with blond hair, blue eyes with A bad girl look.

The new girl was wearing this⬇️

<<I hope You will like This class!>> Principal Mullins say, and walked out of the classroom

<<I hope You will like This class!>> Principal Mullins say, and walked out of the classroom. <<You Can sit on the available desk right there!>> Mr.Finn say. She walked to the desk. <<Do You pla.......>> Mr.Finn say. <<No I dont play any Instuments and I know about your secret band!>> The new girl say. <<How Do You know?>> Tomika say. <<So the girl Who was mean to me Is now Nice!>> The new girl say. <<Tomika has never been mean to You!>> Lawrence say. <<Shut up nerd!>> The new girl say. <<Dont call him that!>> Zack say. <<So the bully Is friend with the nerd!>> The new girl say.  <<Why Are You so mean?>> I say. <<So the pretty heart breaker Is talking now!>> The new girl say. <<Why Are You calling us This mean things. You Are new, We have never met You!>> Zack say. <<So you guys dont remember me?>> The new girl say. Then I saw Who It was I think Everybody Else did to. <<Summer!>> Everybody say. <<Yes I'm Summer!>> Summer say. <<Now you Can be In the band again!>> Mr.Finn say. <<No. I'm not going to be In your boring band. If You guys excuse me!>> Summer say. <<Why did You say that?>> Tomika say. <<I'm skipping class. Bye Bye!>> Summer say. <<Let's Follow her!>> I say. <<Yes!>> Zamika and Lawrence say. We walked out of the classroom. Then We saw Summer, she was talking to A 6th grader. Why Are she doing that We go In 10th grade. <<Give me your Lunch money!>> Summer say. <<I dont have money!>> The 6th grader say. <<I know You have!>> Summer say. <<I dont have money!>> The 6th grader say. <<Listen If You dont give me your money, I will bully You the rest of your life, and Maybe I will kill You!>> Summer say. Then the 6th grader give Summer his money. <<That Isn't Summer!>> Tomika say. <<I know!>> Zack say. <<We must Get her back!>> I say. <<Yes!>> Lawrence say.

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.
Here Is You dont know me 3! Hope You like It.