Authors Note

Welcome to Grace this book follows the trails and tribulations of the titular character Grace Verde.

While the plot of the book is based around the very popular television show The Vampire Diaries (and further down the line the equally popular Originals), this book will stick to the source material with a general looseness to it. Whilst I may follow the general direction of the show and it's various keys events it will not be a carbon copy of the original material or else there wouldn't really be any use me creating this story. 

As far as following the show, Grace's story has a planned six parts (more may follow depending on how the sixth part plays out and how I wish to continue with the characters I have developed). So far Part One (season 2&3 TVD) titled the curse is published and being edited with Part Two (season 4 TVD) titled the cure to follow.

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals along with their respective characters, dialogue and plots do not belong to me in any way shape or form but any plot/dialogue changes and any characters that I see fit to add are my property and I wish them to remain as such. This includes Grace, if this story inspires you to write your own TVD/Originals based fan fiction I would be over joyed that my writing led you to do so but please, take inspiration only - not entire sections or the plot line either. If you do decide to write something inspired by Grace or anything else written within please do give credit were credits due, other wise read and write to your hearts content.

My name is Emma and I will be your devoted author for this adventure! Whilst at the beginning of this book I promised to apply myself to this book and publish every weekend this hasn't been an achievable goal during part one but I will endeavour to be far more regular with my updates during part two.

The schedule/plan at the moment it to edit and rerelease part one whilst a I am preparing and writing the first few chapters of part two then release the chapters for part two at a more frequent rate but we shall have to see where we end up.

Enjoy,
Emma xox