Movie Conspiracy Theories

You think you have your favorite movie figured out? Think again. While you were busy rewinding your VHS or skipping back to the main menu on the Blu-ray (depending on what year you first watched your favorite film), others were hard at work long after the credits rolled trying to put together evidence that proved that their batshit insane theory was true.

Well, I call them batshit, but they actually make complete sense when you really think about it. Or when you don't think about it too much. Either way: mind = blown.

Theory 1:
Titanic: Jack is a time traveler.

Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) is actually a time traveler who is sent back in time to make sure Rose (Kate Winslet) doesn't commit suicide by jumping off the Titanic. If she does, the ship would have to stop, thus preventing it from hitting the iceberg in the first place because the delay would lead to warmer weather by the time they get to that doomed spot in the ocean. And that change would alter the course of history forever. (In the movie, because Jack and rose weren't on the real ship xD)

Theory 2:
Harry potter: The dursleys are cruel to Harry for a reason.

Theory: The reason the Dursleys are so mean to Harry is because he is a Horcrux and that evil poison has been affecting them for years.

Evidence: You might think that the Dursleys are terrible to Harry just for the sake of being assholes, but when you think about who (or what) Harry actually is, you might understand their hatred. Harry is a Horcrux, as we learn later in the series, and we all know how terribly those things affect bystanders. Ron became cruel after wearing the necklace for only a few weeks. Imagine how messed up you would be if you lived with a Horcrux under the stairs for a decade?!

Theory 3:
Toy Story: Sid grows up to become the garbage man you see in Toy Story 3.

Theory: After being traumatized by the toys in the original Toy Story, the sadistic Sid grows up to become the garbage man seen inToy Story 3 that specializes in fixing and collecting toys. 

Evidence: The garbage man wears the same shirt that Sid wears in Toy Story, and he has the shirt that Sid wears in Toy Story, and he has the same mannerisms. But the most important part of the theory is the idea that Sid became a garbage man because he knew toys were alive. He wanted to make sure broken toys that got thrown out got rescued and fixed. He was protecting them, basically.

(Sorry it's so short xD)