Birthday part III

Rose

We lay entangled in each others limbs, Dimitri kissed the back of my neck as the old movie played on his laptop. Jennifer was about to tell Robert that she saw the murder when a gun shot cut through her brain. Robert fell to her side, asking her what was so important.

"Dimka, stop it, this is the best part." I murmer. His fingers trace my hip bone, I lean into him slightly, as Jennifer takes her last breath, Robert stares at her dead body in his arms. Dimitri reaches over and pauses the film, he wraps his arm around my waist. I turn in his arms, he peered down before rolling me onto my back under him, I pull him down, but only to nible on the side of his ear. He pulled back just as our eyes meet there was a knock on the door. but instead of answering he just stays above me, his eyes made me melt as they smouldered lightly as our lips meet, I can't believe the fact that this was all for me. I kissed him longingly, hoping that I am awake right now, the man that passionately made out with me in his bed that he covered in flowers just to make it more special. but the constant thought of why was he doing this. It wasn't his usual behaviour, he would never let me lie in his arms like this. but I couldn't ruin this, it was to good. so I just did what I could. and that was love him as he is right now.

Dimitri

I stop kissing her, pulling back slowly, now she knows to let me go. my mood was I edge, this was wroung, so very wroung, but it felt so right, like she was made to fold into the small folds of my arms. I can't believe I'm doing his to her. how would she feel tomorrow when she is just my student again, after tonight's great affair, the way I hold her in my arms. would either of us be able to move on? I swear she said she loved me before, but could I break her like that? For a moment I felt sick, the fact she would hate me so much after this sweet moment.

"Oh rose, stop no I can't do this, I can't hurt you" I jerk away

"What do you mean, Dimitri" I went to the small bathroom. The fact I was about to break her heart made the food I ate before she arrived lurch violently in my stomach. I bent over the sink. Her pjs hung low across her chest, the shorts hanging on to her exposed hips. Oh my sweet goodness I couldn't do it, after everything I've said about how we could never be like this, how many times I've told myself she was off limits I couldn't even listen to my own wit, I was about to physcologicaly murder the girl I was insanely In Love with.

"Dimka, honey whats wroung? Dimitri? look at me" she whispered in my ear, I shake my head. I can't do it, I loved her to much to love her.

"Rose, please just go, go just wait, watch the rest of the movie, I just ate something" I lie so painfully to her, but the stress in my voice convinces her after about a minute. then once she's gone the vomit comes out.

Rose

I sit waiting in his bed but I dose into slumber as he up-chucks in the bathroom. I wake around mid-day as he crawls into the bed next to me. I could smell mint on his breath, I open my eye, his eyes are on mine, full of pain.

"Oh Dimitri" I pull myself to his arm but he doesn't hold me, he froze.

"Rose we need to talk" he sighs

"Hmmm?" I sigh, this couldn't be good

"Okay, rose, I love you, a lot. there I said it" he manages before the pale clammy skin appears again.

"That's good" I smile

"No sweetheart it's not, because I love you to much, so much I don't want to hurt you, that's why this is to hard for me." he stammers. tripping over his own tounge.

"What do you mean? Dimitri what's wroung?" I can't help but move away slightly

"Rose we can't be together. at all, ever." he shouts, clearly frustrated by now.

"Then why? why did you do this?" I'm shocked, but to be honest it's to be true, the kisses were to good to be true.

"I tryed to behave, I tryed to stop myself, I just, I wanted you" He is full of some form !f pain, and I'm glad.

"You're an ass. Dimitri I loved you! you were everything to me" I shout at him

"You don't think of this were actually allowed to happen it wouldn't have already. look rose, I just couldn't do that to someone. and I shouldn't have done it to you but it was because I cared." he evens out his tone, in a more pleading voice he wraps me into his arms saying

"I want one more chance, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"Why?"

"Because I truly love you no matter what. I couldn't handle lossing you." He struggles to say to without letting me see the pain he is in.

"On one condition, don't overdo things, don't spoil me then ruin it in some idiotic relzarion of truth." I wager

"Deal" he places his lips on mine again, then he reaches down to the side of the bed to the parcels that I wasn't allowed to open till now.

"Thank you" he murmered kissing me again before handing me the boxes.