Birthday part part II

I downed another shot, Chris threw me onto his shoulder, i crowed with laughter. Lissa followed smiling in a knowing way.

"Wait were are we going? this isn't the way to my dorm." I whine like a child

"Please cooperate Rose, there is one more person who wanted to see you tonight, Rose look at me and stop trying to take my boyfriends shirt off. Rooose" she hollers in my ear

"WHAT?" I ask in the same tone of voice.

"Stop shouting in my ear" Christian calls above my scwarking, I feel like a bird, flying in the breaze, my loose hair draped over my face, I giggle slightly. I see Him standing in the entry to the Gardians dorms.

"Dimitri, what do you want?" I sing in the tune of happy birthday.

"I can take her from here. you to can go back to the Party." Dimitri sighs, as I giggle. Christian places me in the area of my Crush, they walk off hand in hand.

"If they kiss I will vomit" I shudder as they turn to the Moroi dorms, Glancing over her shoulder I swear Lissa winks.

"Don't worry, they'll behave, tonight is all yours" he smiles. I spectivly raise my eyebrow, I felt sober standing In his arms, like the drinks I've had today had no effect on my mind or body, it was the closness between us, the fact that each time he breathed I could smell the sweet scent of his cologne, which he never wore, yes he wore after shave but not cologne. I leant into his side, my head resting on his chest. I walk hand in hand with him down the empty hall, a small smile forms in the corner of his mouth. be fore I reach his door his hand sweeps over my eye, a surprise it is.

Dimitri

I hold the lids of her eyes closed, we walk the last few meters to my room in quiet. shock practically numbs me, she's cooperating, I press my lips together tightly. reaching for the door handle I open it to the smell of flowers and baking. when we reach my king sized bed I let her see were we are. small candals line the shelves, I don't know we're any of this romantic crap came out of my brain but she was enjoying the sight. Petals of roses and Lily's lay on the bed spread, eighteen individual cupcakes sat in the closed box on the bed side table with another gift. I lock the door shut and peel off my jacket, then when I set it on the chair in the corner of the room I move back towards her, I reach for her coat, she shrugs it off, when I try and move she turns and faces me.

"Dimitri, what is this? You know why this can't happen. what if something went wrong? What if we fell for each other and we couldn't climb back out of that deep pit?" she has tears rolling down her cheeks, I reach for her, pulling her to my chest.

"I thought about that too, but to be honest, I don't actually know if I care. we could still protect her, we work better as a team, don't we?" I murmer into her long brown hair. she wraps her arms around me, our hearts beat together and I've never loved the woman I. My arms more than I do right now.

"Please don't ruin this, it may never happen again." I sigh with pain as she stares up at me, her milky brown eyes seeing my every deepest secret, that one full moment that we stare into each others eyes, the darkest part of my soul is touched by her loving gaze, or stare. Yet I don't remeber deciding to kiss her, our lips slowly attach themselves together, moving slowly, together as one. I pull her back onto the bed, dropping her coat on the ground we crash to the mattress, her hands wound into my hair, mine pulling her against me as if it were even physically possible to get her closer. Our kiss slowly becomes heated, until she is griping on to me so tight it's as if she was trying to just rip the clothes straight of my back. As I pull back she whimpers slightly, the sound is almost animal.

"Rose, stop, please" I gasp, our ragged breathing was the loudest sound in the world at the moment, though cars on the interstate may beg for the contrary.

"Dimitri? What?" she asks as my hands slip out of her hair. I was proped over her slightly, her lips swollen open as she breaths, I could taste the alcohol on her breath, she was wasted.

"We can't just do.... that all night." I hesitate, my mind tells me that we have to stop, my heart tells me to tear in to her, let everything I have go, give up every single thing I own and go e it to her. I will never feel the same way for the person in my arms, she whom stares into my eyes lovingly. but I can't no matter how much I want every part of her I couldn't take those things from her. Yes once we got close but hat was because of a love potion. This time it was out of love, natural, not forced.