Chapter 1

Description

         This is a thug story about the lovely Kayla. You see Kayla is fat well thats what she think. She go to school with the youngest most succesfull KingPin in New Jersey Lloyd. He dont take bullshit from nobody, so what happens when he bump's into Kayla and she is very direspectful not to mention they some unfinished history. 

~Chapter 1~ 

            "Kayla jogging pants again?" my mom asked asked. I just nodded my head and left for school. I mean I wasn't mad or anything but what do you expect me to wear legging, skinny jeans. Those type of clothes are for skinny people. Well I'm a sophmore in highschool, I'm 5'5 and I weigh 230 lbs, oh and Im 15.

        My ma always say that I got a big booty. Before my dad died last year he used to say 'I'm gone go to jail if any boy lay a finger on those, if a boy hug you or more then five seconds I'm beating they ass.'   My dad died of cancer it was hard on us at first. But I think it hurt my mom the most she was six months pregnant when my dad died. We almost lost him too, my baby brother because my mom was stressed over my dads death but she got better before any damage was done.

        I walked into school and put my earbuds in, I walked into first hour which was p.e and this unit was stretching. I walked into the locker rooms and put my grey kapri jogging pants on and my white  v-neck. I locked my phone into my locker and walked out to my spot and sat down. Most of the girls were out here and we wre just waiting for the boys. 

      Lloyd came out the locker room first with his girlfriend Mia following. Lloyd is a fine ass dope doy with tats, long hair, and muscles out of this world. Mia is beyond beautiful but she a bitch, she makes it her mission to pick on me while Lloyd could give two fucks what anybody do as long as it dont envolve him losing money.

       "Alright class we will be doing more syreching excercises and this time I'm choosing the partners." Coach Renolds annouced. "Brittany and Kyle, Q and Mia, Jamie and Carson, Kayla and Lloyd...." I stopped listening after she said me and Lloyd I looked over at him and saw ever so calmly, While Mia on the other hand was making her way towards me.

            "Look bitch your gonna trade partners with me." she said like she really scared me. "Nope coach Renolds gave us our partners and I'm working with mine." I said walking toward Lloyd. He glanced at me and did a double take like he was shocked or something. Probably cause he wanted to be partner with his girlfriend. I stood next to him and I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my face.

         "Come on get to streching." Coach Renolds yelled and next thing I know I on the floor with Lloyd in between my legs. I dont even remember laying down. "Hey shawty." he said pulling one of my legs to my chest pushing my feet so they were by my head. I made a face at him. "My name is Kayla or have you forgotten that already." yes you heard it right me and Lloyd had a little history.

          He smiled down at me and looked away letting a small laugh out. I followed his eyes and they landed on coach Renolds as she helped a pair. I looked at him apologeticly. "Im so sor-" I was cut off by Lloyd jerking my face up with my leg still bent it hurted. "You forgot already huh little girl." he said throwing my head back onto the gym floor.

         See its like this Lloyd has been dating Mia for three years. But two years ago when I was fourteen I met him at a party and we started talking, I had a blast so I gave him my number. Long story short we fucked, he took my virginity.

         To top  it off he got me pregnant he wasn't a dead beat but he didn't want anybody to know. I had a girl last year a few weeks after my dad died. He came to the hospital and everything. A few weeks later our daughter died she was sick apparently and the doctor knew nothing of it.